Black Education / Schools : Louisiana Schools Teaching Black Males They Are Retarded

"If you consider yourself successful by any measure of the Western standard, then you were probably never introduced to the Negro narrative of obfuscation, which teaches the inevitability that outward circumstances will methodically undermine any constructive steps you take in the direction of upward mobility."

But there are hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands maybe even of successful black males - politicians, senior army officers, surgeons, pilots, businessmen, even a President - why is it still so difficult for black boys to see that there are opportunities out there? - why are girls not failing by such large degrees? What common factor is present in those who succeed compared to those who don't? How can those who have succeeded be used to help those who are headed for failure? Sorry, I'm not providing any answers here, but I must admit I haven't a clue why males especially are failing in such large numbers.

"If you consider yourself successful by any measure of the Western standard, then you were probably never introduced to the Negro narrative of obfuscation, which teaches the inevitability that outward circumstances will methodically undermine any constructive steps you take in the direction of upward mobility."

But there are hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands maybe even of successful black males - politicians, senior army officers, surgeons, pilots, businessmen, even a President - why is it still so difficult for black boys to see that there are opportunities out there? - why are girls not failing by such large degrees? What common factor is present in those who succeed compared to those who don't? How can those who have succeeded be used to help those who are headed for failure? Sorry, I'm not providing any answers here, but I must admit I haven't a clue why males especially are failing in such large numbers.

Did you read the whole article?

LOUISIANA IS MY HOME STATE....(Bossier city)

I UNDERSTAND & RESPECT THE POINTS OF SIS. CHERRYBLOSSOM & SIS. STEFIA.....BUT I DONT RESPECT THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN MY HOME STATE AND ABROAD....

Like I said before, I am not discounting Hyperkill's point, "whole cloth."

Yes, many of our children are shuttled into "Special Ed" who should not be there.

And, yes, many of our children DO need "Special Ed" modifications.

But, it does make me wonder, since Hyperkill is so PASSIONATE about this issue, OTHER THAN just VENT about it HERE, if he has taken any steps to address it?

....It makes me wonder:

(A) If he has addressed this issue with the PARENTS of those CHILDREN he "SPOKE TO?"

(B) If he has addressed this issue with the PRINCIPALS of the SCHOOLS those children attend whom he "SPOKE TO?"

AND/OR

(C) If he has addressed this issue with the SCHOOL BOARD or the SUPERINTENDENT of the school district those children live in, whom he "SPOKE TO?"

Since Hyperkill feels so STRONGLY about this issue, since he SEES a problem and feels that this is what the "White Man is doing our children," then it does make me wonder just HOW he is going about CORRECTING it?

@Amnat77
OK - I've read the second 1/2 of the article, but I'm not really any wiser - I mean yes I can see that having people tell you that you CAN succeed is going to be much better than saying your doomed to a miserable life, buts surely with the number of well-known success stories that should be becoming more obvious in itself shouldn't it? - like if you see the President is black on TV and before that the head of the army is black (Colin Powell) then shouldn't something begin to click that says well if he can do it? + there's no real clue given as to why girls don't suffer as much as boys. I know I'm probably missing out some really obvious point here, but remember I haven't lived in the States since I was 3, so this obvious point is probably going to need to be spelled out to me cause I'm just not getting it on my own.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back