Law Forum : Louisiana mom could face felony charges after punishing sons for robbery

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Ole School Punishment,

Video: Louisiana mom could face felony charges after punishing sons for robbery

BATON ROUGE -- A mom from Louisiana has found herself in trouble with the law, and at the center of a national debate over how she recently chose to discipline her children.

villafrancamom-discipline062416en-transferframe475.png

Schaquana Spears ... CBS NEWS

Thirty-year-old Schaquana Spears wanted to show her three sons some tough love by whipping them for breaking into a neighbor's home ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-mom-schaquana-spears-facing-felony-charges-after-punishing-sons-for-robbery/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

I certainly hope she files a civil law suit.

Louisiana Officials Praise Mother Arrested for Whipping Sons

A Louisiana mother arrested for whipping her three boys after she found out they had burglarized a neighbor's house has found herself in the national spotlight and is being held up as a model parent by high-ranking state officials.

On Wednesday, Louisiana State Treasurer John Kennedy, a Republican running for a U.S. Senate seat, said in a letter to the secretary of the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services that Spears should not have been arrested for disciplining her children with corporal punishment.

The attorney general said he was reviewing the case because the state faced potential liability, presumably if Spears files a civil suit over the matter ...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/louisiana-officials-praise-mother-arrested-whipping-sons-40117863

She has now experienced the devilish ways todays youth turn the tables against their own parents by colluding with law enforcement who will reward them for bad behavior while incarcerating their parents for trying to teach them not to commit crimes where those same law enforcement types will shoot them dead the very next week. My dad is a hard core strictly by the book retired cop & even he had to shake his head over this one. I have absolutely no plans to ever marry or have children but if I did they would be put up for adoption 24 hours after I posted my own bail.

Black parents are frowned upon for disciplining their children in the ways accepted by our culture when they "act out", but when our children "break the law" and are caught by the police, it's okay for a biased criminal justice system to handle them any way it sees fit, including trying them in a court of law as adults and giving them harsh sentences and exposing them to other criminals who teach them how to think and behave like a career criminal and rob them of their innocence. (long sentence, I know.)

White parents talk and take away toys and white kids kill them in their sleep and go out and party later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back