Brother AACOOLDRE : Louis Farrakhan's wives ???

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
LOUIS FARRAKHAN’S WIVES???

Book Review By Andre Austin

It has been alleged by a former Nation of Islam (NOI) historian Lance Shabazz that Louis Farrakhan has more than one wife and court battles will surface when he dies.

In 2015 Lance Shabazz wrote his memoirs: Blood, Sweat & Tears: The Nation of Islam and Me. Lance was born and raised up in the NOI. He decided to leave the NOI after Minister Louis Farrakhan started mouthing off that Elijah Muhmmad (EM) was still alive in a spacecraft after dying and being put in the ground in 1975. Lance even presents evidence from the funeral home that embalmed Elijah. Shabazz feels that his personal safety is at stake for writing this book.

Before lance wrote his book he went on a rant on Youtube about rumors of Louis Farrakhan having sexual relations with singers/actresses Melba Moore and Lola Falana. Apparently both Louis Farrakhan and Muhammad Ali shared Lola along with a host of others who had to get in line.

At the end of the book Lance Shabazz throws a spear at body of Farrakhan when he states:

“I had come to the conclusion long before I publicly stated it that Minister Farrakhan is running a hustle game…Minister Farrakhan, with no divine title, took on wives also. He was thirty years or more senior to some of the mothers of the children he fathered…” (see p.102-103).

“I didn’t insist my wife or children fully participate in the NOI. Why? Because the policies of Minister Farrakhan were ever changing, and if I couldn’t understand his moves, I wouldn’t invite my family into this confusion. There are simple questions many Muslims cannot answer. During my “Moving On” broadcast (July 2011), I played a clip of Minister talking about his wives. I received a call from one of his ministers, who said that was low of me.

I had knowledge for quite some time of Farrakhan’s domestic life, but my disappointment with the Nation goes far beyond the minister’s domestic life. I presented this to the public only once, and then I left it alone. I will add this: I watched the minister issue discipline to others for violating the restrictive laws, and he should not be above the law. He said wives-well, a few -have returned to Allah, and nothing is publicly stated. I was in the camp of Wallace D. Muhammad (EM’s late sun who broke away from his teachings), when he said all Farrakhan wanted was some money and panties (women); had he received that, Farrakhan would have remained with him” (Blood, Sweat & Tears: The Nation of Islam and Me p. 305-306).

This wasn’t the first time the top leadership had issues with sex. Their own founding father of the NOI was Wallace Farad Muhmmad aka Wallie Dodd Ford who was accused of raping a white woman in 1914. This Farad/Ford was white. And listed as so on the census and the birth certificate of his only sun Farad Jr (Born 1920 in LA). nevertheless EM taught that the white man was the devil and taught followers to worship this Chameleon as Allah. Farad/Ford common law wife Hazel Barton Ford Osborne was listed as being Caucasian too. Why did they call themselves white along with public officials?

Lance Shabazz agrees with the then national secretary of the NOI (John Ali see p. 189-190) that it was loyal followers of EM that killed Malcolm X. Lance disagrees with Manning Marable’s book that Malcolm X slept with Sharon 6X Poole in a hotel because she had a baby in April of 1966 when Malcolm X was killed in February of 1965. But this only proves that he wasn’t the father. Lance still believes that Malcolm X was a hypocrite and that he and EM shared the same prostitutes: Lucile Rosary and Evelyn Williams (see p.161).

For all those who are curious about the NOI I recommend that you read Lance Shabazz’s book and open up your eyes to the light that the NOI was a “cult” see p.240.

It has been alleged by a former Nation of Islam (NOI) historian Lance Shabazz that Louis Farrakhan has more than one wife and court battles will surface when he dies.

In 2015 Lance Shabazz wrote his memoirs: Blood, Sweat & Tears: The Nation of Islam and Me. Lance was born and raised up in the NOI. He decided to leave the NOI after Minister Louis Farrakhan started mouthing off that Elijah Muhmmad (EM) was still alive in a spacecraft after dying and being put in the ground in 1975. Lance even presents evidence from the funeral home that embalmed Elijah. Shabazz feels that his personal safety is at stake for writing this book.

Before lance wrote his book he went on a rant on Youtube about rumors of Louis Farrakhan having sexual relations with singers/actresses Melba Moore and Lola Falana. Apparently both Louis Farrakhan and Muhammad Ali shared Lola along with a host of others who had to get in line.

At the end of the book Lance Shabazz throws a spear at body of Farrakhan when he states:

“I had come to the conclusion long before I publicly stated it that Minister Farrakhan is running a hustle game…Minister Farrakhan, with no divine title, took on wives also. He was thirty years or more senior to some of the mothers of the children he fathered…” (see p.102-103).

“I didn’t insist my wife or children fully participate in the NOI. Why? Because the policies of Minister Farrakhan were ever changing, and if I couldn’t understand his moves, I wouldn’t invite my family into this confusion. There are simple questions many Muslims cannot answer. During my “Moving On” broadcast (July 2011), I played a clip of Minister talking about his wives. I received a call from one of his ministers, who said that was low of me.

I had knowledge for quite some time of Farrakhan’s domestic life, but my disappointment with the Nation goes far beyond the minister’s domestic life. I presented this to the public only once, and then I left it alone. I will add this: I watched the minister issue discipline to others for violating the restrictive laws, and he should not be above the law. He said wives-well, a few -have returned to Allah, and nothing is publicly stated. I was in the camp of Wallace D. Muhammad (EM’s late sun who broke away from his teachings), when he said all Farrakhan wanted was some money and panties (women); had he received that, Farrakhan would have remained with him” (Blood, Sweat & Tears: The Nation of Islam and Me p. 305-306).

This wasn’t the first time the top leadership had issues with sex. Their own founding father of the NOI was Wallace Farad Muhmmad aka Wallie Dodd Ford who was accused of raping a white woman in 1914. This Farad/Ford was white. And listed as so on the census and the birth certificate of his only sun Farad Jr (Born 1920 in LA). nevertheless EM taught that the white man was the devil and taught followers to worship this Chameleon as Allah. Farad/Ford common law wife Hazel Barton Ford Osborne was listed as being Caucasian too. Why did they call themselves white along with public officials?

Lance Shabazz agrees with the then national secretary of the NOI (John Ali see p. 189-190) that it was loyal followers of EM that killed Malcolm X. Lance disagrees with Manning Marable’s book that Malcolm X slept with Sharon 6X Poole in a hotel because she had a baby in April of 1966 when Malcolm X was killed in February of 1965. But this only proves that he wasn’t the father. Lance still believes that Malcolm X was a hypocrite and that he and EM shared the same prostitutes: Lucile Rosary and Evelyn Williams (see p.161).

For all those who are curious about the NOI I recommend that you read Lance Shabazz’s book and open up your eyes to the light that the NOI was a “cult” see p.240.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back