Black People : Louis CK - BEING WHITE

Haven't actually seen the video as its taking like 2 or 3 minutes to download a couple of seconds...
But my question is more related to comments people made about white history...
"whites are ignorant to their own history of being cave dwellers,then slaves. being conquored by moors,and being slaves in KMT"
Does this actually mean that white people were enslaved by black people first? Just that if that was the case I find it rather disturbing....
As in was it black folk who instilled into whites the idea of slavery????
Surely that can't be right - it would go against everything in terms of the black man having the absolute moral high ground wouldn't it???
Like if black people started this whole cycle off that is going to completely screw with my head
What is / was going on??? One very confused member here.

Stefia, Moors enslaved white southern Europeans along the Iberian Peninsula(and from pirate raids) en mass before any whites did the same, but that does NOT excuse the actions of the white slave traders. The Moors enslaved a quantity comparable(and probably larger) than were enslaved in what is now the USA.

"Whites" do have a long history of enslaving each other, and from this I mean to say despite what some people think on this forum, the people of the Mediterranean region are not black(for atleast the last 10000 years).

Regarding the moors:

For those interested, yet unfamiliar with these works,
I recommend stanley lane-poole's, "the story of the moors in spain" and
"the moors after spain". There are other works regarding the moors, yet,
one can't go wrong starting with the two previously stated.

Somewhere in between, I'd also throw in edward bovill's, "the golden trade of
the moors".

HOTEP.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back