The Front Porch : Lost

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
Hi my name is KRAZYK would like to join the conversation would like insight and guidance to everything that's going on in the world today and this serious assault on my Brown brothers and sisters seeking a whole lot of knowledge need the Mind fed and where do we go from here as a people thank you :bye:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi my name is KRAZYK would like to join the conversation would like insight and guidance to everything that's going on in the world today and this serious assault on my Brown brothers and sisters seeking a whole lot of knowledge need the Mind fed and where do we go from here as a people thank you :bye:

Welcome KRAZYK, glad you joined.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

:hello: @KRAZYK ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz