Black Relationships : Lost Loves?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by rasembi aunk, Nov 30, 2008.

1. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    When I was 24 years old, I was at one of my cousins house in Memphis Tenn. who was a card reader. She use regular old playing cards for readings not the tarot. What came up in the reading was that I will meet a short, pretty young woman with curly hair who would be crazy about her as she would be of me.

Four years later while I was in the New Age section in Barnes & Noble in Kentucky I turned and saw this gorgeous woman walking towards me with a familiar smile like she was expecting to meet or see me. She stopped about ten feet from me and just kept glancing at me while reading some books and I remained frozen like a statue for some reason. Then she walked right over and stood beside me and gave off so much positive vibrations that I knew she wanted to talk to me..still a statue.

So I grabbed my books at headed for the check out line, by that time she was at the entrance with another older woman, I guess her mother whom had a huge smile on her face looking at me. The girl then walked over to me and just boldly stood beside me and just stared at me...and I just stood there stiff as a board. Finally she and her mother left and I was left wondering what the heck came over me. Was it the fact that such a beautiful came on to me without the slightest bit of initiation on my part and it had scared me?

This was a classic case of a slam dunk pick up guaranteed!! Heck I even had MOMS on my side!! I didn't remember the reading until 20 minutes later and I was like, " Ah man, that was the girl that my cousin was talking about, and I blew it" My cousin described her very well and I knew it was her. Up to this day I am convinced that this was a ancestrally orchestrated hook-up in which I didn't do my part. I mean this girl LITERALLY after walking in, b-lined herself straight to me with nothing but a welcoming smile on her face.
    It's like everyone KNEW that this event was going to happen except me. I remember even the people in line at the checkout counter had that whatcha-waitin'-for-look on their faces.

Fast forward 5 years later, I was in the East Village in New York on my way to meet a friend and his wife and while I was passing a subway entrance I glanced over and this sister came up SMILING and said "Hiiii"as though, just like the last story, she was expecting me!!! She was VERY attractive too. I kept walking and stopped at a cross walk and she followed me to the crosswalk and introduced herself. We had about 20-30 seconds of small talk and I told her that I had to go and meet some friends. I really was not that pressed for time but that same anxiety came over me as with the first and I DIDN'T deliver. In all of my adult years I HAVE NEVER FROZEN with women like that except for those two NEVER. The thing with the subway girl is that her B-LINE approach coming up from the subway and as soon as she seen my face she gives this big smile and says, "Hiii"and walks straight over to me. Just like the other girl. It was just like one of those it was meant to be romance scripts from Hollywood.

I know the ancestors are saying, " What more do we have to do to get this brotha a suitable mate /wife. We are putting beautiful women in his lap on a silver platter and he still isn't capitalizing"

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    rasembi aunk

This is my first read of your flows

Welcome to Destee

This relationship story has so much truth.
    I have had something simular happen.

These are two great lost loves.

If the second girl saw you again.
    She is gonna still be interested.
    Step... up do your thang

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I can tell i know where you coming from big time , this happen to me i didn't act
    the second time it happen i was a bit slow but i did act , it was by fate that i did
    and i am happy i stood up to be seen......

when it knocks do let it in , it was her indeed if you cross path again reach out
    look beyond the beauty and take grasp of the feeling you may get .