Black Spirituality Religion : Lost Gods & Deities

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Aug 21, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I have wrestled now with the concept of a Supreme Creator, a Being who has interest in the mechanics and operations of our human world. And alas, through the pages of a Bible, a Koran, Hindu text, Buddhist practice, Goddess worship or occult Deities I find myself no longer able to believe that such a being exists. Of course the same holds true for any Godly opponent.

I have for years prayed to "Mother Father Creator" - that which I believed a Supreme Being to encompass, but today I surrender even this bastion of Godship. Why? Because of what I feel, see, read, think and worry about.
    I ask myself how a Supreme Being a God that creates the world could allow it to suffer a demise such as what is happening before us today. Polluted oceans, perpetuation of "civilization and the unholy trinity (Religion, Politics and Money), extinction of Original tribes and nature's species.
    How could a Supreme Being watch and allow for child sex workers, slavery, racism, poverty, the success of the Illuminati, deforestation, animal cruelty and the disease process of our livestock and food supply?

The legalization of corporate crime, the multi billion dollar pharamceutical industry, the monopoly on health care, the enslavement of minds through "education" and the obvious de-evolution of our kind.

Yes, today I have surrendered that there is no sufficient answer ever given by any of the worlds God pushers to adequately comfort the logic within my mind. The truth is that my parents told me about "God" and my family, society etc.... reinforced this idea until it became sacrilege to believe otherwise. The threat of being renounced not just by this Super Being but by other huemans has kept my mind from challenging it's existence.

Now, if I was to accept a Being who doesn't directly interfere but utilizes a moral system like karma, could I understand and accept this form of justice? My answer again here is NO. Karma is a ridiculous joke, a sadistic mechanism to encourage us into complacency and acceptence. First off, karma only seems to apply to those huemans who have a conscious. The ability to feel guilt, to balance their actions against the wisdom of their hearts. Karma does not seem to affect those who transcend it or manipulate their wiring to not engage it.

Karma, the idea or belief that whatever actions the soul/spirit takes is paid for in this lifetime or in lifetimes to come. This makes no good sense! I saw a video of a barbarian who cruelly tore the skin off a live animal and must ask how does karma apply here? I am aware that a child is right now suffering physical or sexual abuse at the hands of an authority figure and must ask how will karma redeem the soul of these victims? For even if karma serves to punish or pay retribution to the abusers, the guilty, it does not restore the souls or the spirits of the victims. No, indeed if it did we would not need therapists and past life regression to assist us in releasing wounds and traumas from previous incarnations and ancestral experiences.

Where is the karma for the last 2000 years of subtrafuge and illegal control of the planet? Nowhere because it's another manufactured belief to control the sheep on the planet. Another device to keep us in line.

What is the phenomenon of answered prayers and manifested desires - is that GOD? I doubt it. If the universe is a matrix of energy than all of us project into it levels of energy and we respond to the energy returned to us.
    This could be mathematical, it could be existence without persona.

Chosen races (incitement of racism), barbaric practices, justified warfare and genocide are all elements of our modern faiths and I can not debate, study or believe in them one minute longer. My eggun, my ancestors I hold in reverence because they too had to mange to survive the suppression of truth and the maladaptive interpretations of society.

The Gods described from the Bible, the Koran and in other faiths make SLAVES from their followers. And even with my most dear Kemetic Gods, I have to wonder if they were so powerful, just and balanced what happened to their society, their people and their influence..... How did the grave robbing and scientific exploitation of these people come around if their GOD was so Supreme? And I guess this question applies to those that claim the black man is God - um is he/she/they going to do something before it's too late? Or will the opponent(s) continue to prosper?

For today I believe that whatever is in my mind and my heart will determine the course of my existence and that the collective mind and heart of the peoples I am connected to performs the same destiny. There is no more outside forces to rescue or change my life, my codependency is over and I look for new ways to understand where we are heading.

2. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    THE GODDESS HAS AWAKENED!!!!

3. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I share your sentiments on this one right here ... and its getting stronger as each day goes by. We've been force fed and even as we discuss the thought of demons in another thread ... my eyes are being open even to the very thought that this is even wrong...

My Peace be with you ...

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Lost Gods or Lost Sheep?

I pose the question only to stimulate thinking. I have no answers at this point and am asking fewer questions. I do share your sentiments especially due to personal issues/realities over the past four months. I ask this question because perhaps we, individually, and collectively have lost the ability to utilize property the Energy in our Galactic Realm in order to propel ourselves properly and reverse what is becoming a rapidly retrogressive motion. This is not to say that all of us our moveing backwards but in a "movement" context well....just somethings for consideration.

I do agree with the essential Message being conveyed here as I am almost at the same point myself. The only thing about this is that I know in the past 3-4 years I lost some ability to channel this energy and cant seem to remember exactly what happened to bring this change about. I have an idea but can't quite put a hand on it. I think what it comes down to is let's not blame "God", "entities", "Satan", " Devil", "Lucifer", or "Goddess" for our condition.

I have said it before and I will say it for perhaps the LAST time. We used to have the ability to "Command The Gods" and to use them to exercise our Will. We have willingly subjected and prostated our selves to THEM and have no one to blame but Our OWN Self. Peace

We have "sacrificed" our OWN Divinty.

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THERE IS NO GOD BUT MAN --- LIBER AL

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Dang you beat me to it. I was gonna post that. LOL..........."Man says God is in the sky. The angels say God is on earth."

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Dang yah'll be coming from the cuts with these great posts. Thanks for the revelation goddess.

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    People need to stop looking to religion for assistance. That's not it's purpose. Religion has morphed into "Be good and get blessed. Be bad and get cursed" kind of infostructure. But that is not how it started. Everyone is going to experience tribulations. That is what this realm is all about. Religion is about dealing righteously with what we find on our plates. Not avoiding misfortune.

9. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    I enjoyed reading your post. Very thoughtfully written and it also expresses my own sentiments about how I've come to see how this world operates since the last few years. Bravo! Bravo!

Although I'm not a believer of karma or divine justice. It's ironic for the west to have adopted a particular belief such as karma from the Hindu religion in which a caste system that exist to this very day marginalizes the darkest skin peoples at the very bottom, the "Untouchables".

The illusion is that the world operates with a supreme authority that has set up and maintained checks and balances upon the balance, but the reality is that we are born into ignorance.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it Gods will for black people to suffer