Black History Culture : Lost Ark of the Covenant traced to Ethiopia

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by I-khan, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    German archaeologists have claimed to have found one of the fabled resting places of the Ark of the Covenant, the chest holding the Ten Commandments which gave the ancient Israelites their power.

The University of Hamburg say its researchers have found the remains of the 10th century BC palace of the Queen of Sheba in Axum, Ethiopia, and an altar which at one time reputedly held the precious treasure.

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/2481

2. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    Everyone Has "Discovered" The Ark Of The Covenent

It saddens me to no end when I keep hearing stories of "The Mystical Ark Of The Covenent". There were many "Arks Of The Covenent". That modern seekers have tried to overlook. In fact each king had one of his own. The ark was not some mystical container. It contained the 42 Laws Of Maat. These laws are the long version of the 'Cliff Notes' 10 commandments. They were the agreement between the human god image and the invisible god named Ra .People stop running around chasing myths and half baked fables. You need to expand your mind and look at all views of an issue. The narrow mind is the easiest to control. Why ? You may ask . Simple, there is usually more than one answer to any question. The narrow mind is to lazy to seek knowlege other than what it wants to accept as truth. ImHotep

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    interesting brotha

Hetep sir
    No one on this form be leves anything regarding the ark and any other fallacious info regarding the ab bra hamic theolgies! Look around a lil longer before u assume. However i have never ran into any material suggesting what u are stating regarding the laws of maat being in a container that was never truly found let alone existed i was wondering if u could share wit a brother?

Hetep el kulum al shil

4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    IMHO

the quest for the ark of the covenant evaporated when Ma'at evolved from deep research to reveal that the biblical text is indeed a mixture of folklore and myth written by Europeans about other peoples cultures that they did not understand; could not discern and transliterated to death:qqb022: