Black Poetry : Lost and Disillusioned!

msluciousb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
Got your way made easy, silver spoon from day one was your reward.
You were a chip off the old mans block
and would never have to work to hard.
Strong and good looking , but not really worth a dam, I am surprised to see you thinking that I am...
Contemplating, or perpetuating a love thang with you , planning a future or babies for two.
You still got Momma's milk on your breath.
Don't know what it means to struggle.
Talk about a hard time, that is you with two women you have to juggle, that's your version to the truth and you seldom see it different.
You got your way paid, your *** laid, your misfortunes unmade and now you want to get engaged...What happens when your bubble pops...and all the freebies and the money stops?
How do you survive heartbreak and deprivation, hard times and almost starvation...No vacation, no summer home, no second honey moons at the Plaza's in Rome.
What kind of fantasy have your parents led you into...they have made an educated fool out of you.
You have it in you to be so much more. But you won't even open the door.
You owe it to yourself if to no one else.
Like "Ziggy" say's you got to be true to your self.
So if you think this is going to be a picnic in the park...I am afraid I have to leave you sitting here in the dark , blow out the candles and lock the door on your way out...Cause my lost and disillusioned brother I have no idea what your bougeis *** is talkin about!
BJS(C)2003

Thanks for always reading and responding!

I see we are having that problem again, reading not responding over and over again...I write for my passion and the book that I am building, so I move on even if no replies I am yielding...I know I can count on you!

Blessings On Your House!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back