Ethiopia : Lost Ancient Muslim City Discovered in Ethiopia Could Reveal Details of Islam’s History in Africa

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Lost Ancient Muslim City Discovered in Ethiopia Could Reveal Details of Islam’s History in Africa

A lost city thought to be more than 1,000 years old has been discovered in Ethiopia and may offer insight into Islam’s origins in the country.

The settlement, located near Ethiopia’s second largest city of Dire Dawa, in the east of the country, consisted of buildings constructed with large stone blocks, which gave rise to a local myth that giants lived there ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lost-ancient-muslim-city-discovered-154232015.html

Harla mosque

Double Burial

Beads

Conor Gaffey,
Newsweek•June 16, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mystery of Lost Biblical 'Sea People' Revealed in Ancient Hieroglyphs Uncovered in Turkey Christian Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How the ancient Egyptian lost its ability to read & write AACOOLDRE 0
hilosun Black People : Free Book Copies- About The Lost Ancient Culture of Africa - While They Last Black People Open Forum 32
L Black Ancestors : Ancient Language of African Origin Lost Honoring Black Ancestors 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Plenty of winners lost yesterday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What’s Lost When Black Children Are Socialized Into a White World Black Education / Schools 3
SkinTone Black People : A lot we lost in this Brother. It's our job to. Arr Black People Open Forum 0
KRAZYK The Front Porch : Lost The Front Porch 5
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : The cost is silly if you lost the ability to motivate folks and donate quotes to the knowledge hall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'Lost Tapes' series examines Malcolm X through rare footage African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Twitter lost the Internet War: “Just an ***-Backward Tech Company” Science and Technology 4
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Lost Playing Spades Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Anglomania ... How the Anglo World Lost Its Way (While the World Didn’t) African American History Culture 6
Kemetstry Black People Politics : THE PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS LOST UNDER REPEAL Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen’s Prom Dress Honoring Black Lives Lost To Police Brutality Goes Viral Black People Doing Positive Things 1
J Support : Kind of lost.. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
Al D Black People : Has China Lost Its Traditional Values? Black People Open Forum 11
Liberty Black People Politics : The #TrumpTape Debate: Either Hillary Clinton Wins Tonight or America has Lost its Way Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Poetry : LOST and FOUND BOX Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Lost History: Lost Movement Black People Politics 0
NikkiRenee Black Poetry : Lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Jan. 7, 2008: The Day Hillary Clinton Lost the Black Vote Black People Politics 13
Orisons Black People Politics : Are our Mis-Leaders in the 21st century lost and confused NEGROBOTS or TRAITORS? Black People Politics 21
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : Black College Households Lost Half Their Wealth Despite Degrees Black Education / Schools 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This black woman manages $8 billion dollars for the city of Chicago and hasn’t lost a dime Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : After 1,450 Blue Bell workers lost jobs - Blue Bell is back Food Discussion and Recipes 8
KPITRL Black People : Have Black People Lost Their Minds? Black People Open Forum 46
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel: Bibi Netanyahu's 'Obama Condescension' Nearly Causes Lost of Election Black People Politics 33
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : The Lost Science of Money Black Money Business Jobs 13
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
coey30 Black Poetry : Something I Lost… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck The Front Porch : Don't Get Lost In The Matrix! The Front Porch 33
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost Black Entertainment 9
crwn Black People : America: Lost With No Moral Compass Black People Open Forum 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Poet Lost Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Top 3 lost newly found Identities of the famous AACOOLDRE 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Lost Poet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby Black Entertainment 0
S Health and Wellness : The Black Gay Community has lost the Battle against HIV & AIDS. Black Health and Wellness 53
Destee Site News : To Those Who Lost Signatures in the Last Upgrade Announcements 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed OldSoul 0
Blackbird Black People : Lost in Translation Black People Open Forum 1
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: African history The Lost Libraries of Timbuktu (full) .mp4 Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Khasm13 General Lee And The Space Army Band - We Did It Baby (Pt. 1 and Pt. 2) - Lost Weekend 1979 Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Gorilla Science and Technology : Science has lost its way, at a big cost to humanity Science and Technology 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0