Black Relationships : LOSS PREVENTION?!?!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by spicybrown, Mar 17, 2006.

1. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hello Brothers:coffee: Have you ever exited a relationship with your beloved to restart your life with another woman? If so did your ex accuse your current of having STOLE you away? For the men in this predicament; were you wooed(stolen) by your current, or did you make a decision to move on respectfully? I know there are atrocities committed against men, but please tell me how a woman can steal you! Let's stay on the topic for this one. Key phrase-"DIVORCE YOUR EMOTIONS ON THIS ONE"

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    loss prevention

ha,first of all a man can't be stolen nor can a woman for that matter[you have to be a willing accomplice]now people walk out on relationships for all kinds of reason,sometimes the [other]person is not the one you really want but for whatever reason you need that person for the moment[it happens]when a man or woman says[he-she stole]that's mostly anger,hurt and the embarassment of not being able to hold on[even though it may not be your fault at all]sometimes a person just wants to move on be it right or wrong.

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    They got emotions?:eek:hmy:
    I'm joking!:kiss1:

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    or make a stolen man report with the po-po's. *rollseyes*