Black People : Loss Of My Mother

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
It was surreal. I walked into her house and found her slumped over on the toilet. Relatives were there crying and couldn't believe she is gone. I am unsure how long she has been like that, but the medics had to pick her up and I saw her stiff and discolored body as they laid her down on the sheet. Afterwards, she was placed on a gurney and placed in the van. Unfortunately no autopsy will be performed because it cost at least 2 grand, but there is speculation that her heart stopped since she has been having heart problems for a few years. For those who believe in prayer, please pray that I get through this tough time because it will take a long time for me to get over this. It was heartbreaking seeing my mother like that, and I would not wish that on anyone. R.I.P. Gladys 10 Oct0ber 1945- 27 December 2014. You have raised me as your own since I was ten years old and have taught me a lot about being a black woman in this broken society. You will truly be missed and I will forever love you. Just wanted to get that out. Thanks for those who took the time to read it.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back