lose 20lbs in 2 weeks or lose ur mind

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by natty, Jun 18, 2007.

1. natty

natty Member MEMBER

Jun 18, 2007
    R we that crazy that we would do anything to lose weight?

yeah some of us r. I'm 224.5lbs. I have been dieting for a very long time. Only big difference now is not only am i succeeding but im doing it the healthy and realistic way. See i think we forget that we make mistakes and that every fitness magazine or website or doctor is going by the way the black world should lose weight by the white world rules.

Our bodies are different, what we eat is different, how we exercise and how much we exercise is different. To lose weight we have to not only watch what we eat, but find some fitness activity we enjoy and change it up as time goes on. Keep reminding ourselves that tolose weight means to work hard at it, be dedicated, selfish when it comes to finding time and to get right back up everytime we fall of the path.

so r u going to kill urself to lose those 20lbs or are you going to work hard and do it. If you said work hard, HA HA HA, be honest u said kill myself to lose them 1st but then u realized you r to special to do it that way.

i lost 6 pounds, in 1.5 weeks, went from a size 18 to a size 16 in pants(which may now be a 14.) from a xtra large in shirts to a large and some meds. in shirts, it was hard but it's worth it.