Black People : Looks too african designer baby - sue clinic

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
What a mess, baby

Parents say fertility clinic botched in-vitro & girl's got the wrong dad

amd_andrewsfamily.jpg

Thomas Andrews and his wife, Nancy, got a surprise when daughter Jessica (l.) was born: Looks like Thomas wasn't the dad.
Thomas Andrews is white and his wife is Dominican. But Jessica, who was born Oct. 19, 2004, has darker skin than either of them as well as "characteristics more typical of African or African-American descent," the lawsuit states.

The couple tested their daughter's DNA using a home kit and later with two more sophisticated methods. All three of the tests confirmed their suspicions - the tot has a different father.

Oh well.

I do feel for the CHILD. But the ADULTS seem to lack the VITAL tool in parenting. LOVE and ACCEPTANCE.

I really hope our PEOPLE don't have such ATTITUDES.

Well, she (the child in question) looks very much like her sister and her mother. The mother is Dominican and the childs genealogy seems to have taken more from her side, so what?

I would argue nobody would doubt that child is the daughter of that mother I really dont see the issue here.

I cant help thinking her Dominican mother is disappointed she isnt more "white looking" and is pretty much, judging by the picture, the same complexion as her, or as the article states, darker.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back