Black Spirituality Religion : Looking for knowledge

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by toylin, Sep 22, 2004.

1. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    What are the best websites you can recommend for learning about the 3 Abrahamics (Judaism, Christianity and Islam)?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Read the Old Testaments, read the New Testaments and read the Koran, I did. After that, go to humans or sects of those religions. You will find most of them only organize around the books but do not pay attention to GOD, the source of it all.

3. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Uh.. thanks... but I asked for websites.. I'm actually working on a project that requires the internet as a tool. But thanks for your help, anyway.

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Kayfa - Haalaka - Miss Toylin

Come Sip With Me For I Have Prepared A Cup Of Sweet Wisdom / Truth / OverStanding / Knowledge .... One Does Not Learn By Thinking But By Listening . Now Class . :hi:

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    LQQk For Some Knowledge Here It Is

Describeing The Pharisees ?

According To Online Bible Pharisee Is Described As Separatist ( HebrewWord Persahin , From Parash , '' To Separate '' ) . They Were Succesessors Of The Ascidians '' Pious '' . A Party That Originated In The Time Of Antiochus Epiphanies In Revolt Against His Heathenizing Policy . The First Mention Of Them Is In A Description By Josephus Of The Three Sect Or Schools Into Which The Jews Were Divided ( 145 B.C. ) .The Other Two Sects Were The Essenes And The Sadducees . In The Time Of Our Lord They Were The Popular Party John 7 ; 48 . And I Quote , Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees . believed on him ? Paul , When Brought Before The Council Of Jerusalem , Professed Himself A Pharisee Acts 23 ; 6 And Quote , '' But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees , and the other Pharisees . he cried out in the couneil . Men and brethren , I am a Pharisee , the son of a Pharisee ; of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question . ''
    ( Acts 26 ; 4 - 5 ) . There Was Much That Was Sound In Their Creed , Yet Their System Of Religion Was A Form And Nothing More . Their Was A Very Lax Morality
    Matthew 5 ; 20 And I Quote , '' For I say unto you . that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees . yeshall in no case enter into the knigdom of Heaven '' . ( Matthew 15 ; 4, 8 Matthew23 ; 3, 14, 23, 25 John 8 ; 7) On The First Notice Of Them In The Holy Bible Matthews 3 ; 7 , they are ranked by John the Baptist the forerunner of Yashua with the Sadducees as a ''generation of vipers . '' Matthew 3 ;7 '' But when he saw many of the Phariseesand Sadducees come to his baptism , he said unto them O generation of vipers , who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come ? '' They Were Noted For Their Self-righteousness And Their Pride Matthew 9 ;11 , Luke 7 ;39 ; 18;11 , 12 . They Were Frequently Rebuked By Yashua In Matthew 12 ; 39 ; 16 ; 1 - 4 , From The Very Beginning Of His Ministry The Pharisee Showed Themselves Bitter And Persistent Enemies Of Yashua . They Could Not Bear His Doctrines , And They Sought By Every Means To Destroy His Influence Among The People .
    Some Of The Religious Groups Of That Time Were
    1 . Sadducee
    2 . Chief Priest
    3 . Zealots
    4 . The Essenes
    5 The Scribes
    6 . The Rabbinical Council Of Levites
    Now, Because Paul's Father ( Originally A Benjaminite ) Dwelt In The Land Of Judah
    ( Due To Some Of The Tribes Of Bejamin Migrating Into The Land Of Judah ) They Inherited TheNameOf The Most Prominent Tribe , Which Is, The Tribe Of Judah For Their Own Use To Deceive Judean ( Jew ) In Order To Spy Them For Rome . This Took Place During The Reign Of King Rehoboam ( 1Kings 12 ; 21 ) From 967 B.C.E. - 950 B.C.E. Son Of King David ( 1107 - 1007 B.C.E. Son Of Jess Of TheHouse Of Judah Ruth 4 ; 22 :pc:

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    The Mind / Ego Only Knowledge

Lo ! all the children of the Elohim ( God ) I am about to impart upon Your Mind the mechanics of what You call the master organ or simply '' The Brain '' which works with the Mind . Know that Your was a Special gift given to You by Your ancestors , Whom I call Your descendants , For they And came down to You from above . They are called Eloheem ( the Gods ) In the Bible , Neteraat by Ancient Egiptians , Anunnaqi by Sumerians Who are the Yahwehan ( Lords ) of the Old Testament , AgelicBeing of the New Testament of the Christians , And Al Malaa'ikat , Of The Noble Koran Of the Muslims , The ruler of which is King of Kings The Lord Yashua . Isa , Jesus Of The Koran , Who is El Eloh , Allah , Yahuwa , Theos or God , to many , Within this E mail You shall embark upon the Knowledge The Wisdom , And The OverStanding And Sound Right Reasoning Of The Mind , , Which is working with the Brain , and the nervous system . Three out of Your Whole Body ,
    1. Mind , 2 . Brain , 3 . Nervous System And That's Your Being . The Brain is one of the most Intricate of organs within itself , And was created by God , This Knowledge that I am giving to You has never before been taught to You by any , Remember Lady in the Right Knowledge with Right Wisdom You receive the Right OverStanding And get Right Reasoning over all . This is the Science of Your way of life , which are the factsof life . Let me begin by giving You the nature of the Homo - Sapiens . Who is the mortan Man & Woman the human being known as people ; theHuman animal . The children of Enos , the son of Seth ( Genesis 4 ; 25 - 26 ) Who Is Called In Tones Sheth ( The Noble Koran 7 ; 172 ) And In Rhythm , Shiyth , and his wife Aqlimiyah . O Ye children of know that Ye all have fallen from a being to a supreme being , to a human being to a human to a man , to a mortal to a mammal . to an animal . Don't fall any further my children to bevome a beast . When the human searches for Happeness they Invariably turn to External object and Events for Satisfaction . They merely think '' if I Can Just Have That , ' Or If I Were Just Able To Get That Job . '' Or If I Only Live Here '' Or There , Then I Would Be Happy '' They have no perception of the fact that the Mind may only be still or at peace for a short time on attaining the Desired Object . But eventually the Mind becomes tired of its newly made toy . And seeks Treasure Elsewhere still in search of happeness . However , know this my child ; each time the external object fail to bring happiness . Th human being may acqurie new material possessions . A Position with more Reponibility , Money , and a new dream home . Being Locked In
    1) Person , 2) Place , and 3) . Things ;... However , may child there always remians the same Mind ! Your Mind isan elusive animal to Tame . Many Theories exist as to how it work Yet the human process seems to remian Intangible . Why does one so often find Him or Herself caught in the same Frustration and the same Problem ? It is said that this is a free society , but in truth , it is each Human Being's own desires and emotions that blind them Consider this HumanBeing a person who smokes cigarettes daily claiming they are determined to stop '' Tomorrow '' Howmany years has the Human been caught in this parade ? The human truly wants to be free of the habit , But lacks the necesssary control of his or her own Mind and the Mind feeds off a reservoir of Information , which You are connected to by the Etheric - Cord . You Have ;
    1 . In - telligence , 2 . Out - telligence , 1 . In - Formation , 2 . Out - formation , 1 .Terrestrial , 2 , Celestial , In a sense , The Mind is like a DVD Or compact disc , It Contains Grooves , Or Impressions Of Sound And Colour , Impressions Are Formed When Certain Thought Waves Become Habitual . The benevolent example would be , if a HumanBeing Passes A Bakery And Sees A Chololate Cake In The Window , '' How '' Delicious '' The HumanBeing says , '' I will buy that cake '' If He Or She Ignores that Thought Wave and truns his or her Mind to somiething else the no patterns is formed . However , if he or she Identifies with the thought , the HumanBeing gives LIFE To It ;...The HumanBeing buys the cake , and LQQk for -ward to enjoying it as desert that evening . Now , suppose the HumanBeing finds he or she must pass that same Bakery . Every Wednesday and Friday . Each time the humanbeing goes by ,He or She Recalls That Wonderful Cake again , And Purchases Another . ( Now Ponder This , What Was Originally Just A Flash In The Mind , Has Become A Force In His Or Her Life ) Grooves in the Mind are not necessarily negative . There can be grooves in the Mind which are uplift-ing , As well as those which bring one down . There must bea strive to develop Love Compassion , A Sense of service and the will God , Cheerfulness , Kindness , and many other qualites , which not only makes one's own life happy . But which radiates to others . Everyone wants to be at his ot her best , Each person would like to think that he or she is perfect . Yet despite repeated Resolutions , every person finds so many times being less than what he orshe would like to be . The cause of this predicament is the EGO or as it is called Ankee in Aramic / Hebrew , or Al zhat in Ashuric / Syriac Galilean ( Arabic )
    And ego ( eyw ) in Idument ( Greek ) . And as we say To The Nubian Brother And Sister The Real ( Egiptian ) Thawut ;... The ego my child , is the cause of all bondage and is the chief barrier to the experience of reality . < Mind Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul ;.... Now My Nubian Sister I Must take You through , school of the EGO ;.... Know Ye that , this is one of the Hardest attributes to destroy , This is the attribute that is carried out mostly by the Evil Reptilian one , the serpent ( Genesis 3 ; 1 , John 8 ; 44 , The Noble Koran Chapter 114 , ) Also known as the Dragon Zuen , Lucifer , ( Isaiah 14 ; 12 - 14 ) or the devil ( Revelation 12 ; 9 ) he who is the son of Shakar and Mylitta , the fallen Angelicbeing = Nephilim
    ( Genesis 6 ; 1 - 4 ) , Reject him and his / her attributes , and let him / her children and his / her seed ( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) not into Your hearts For he / she and his / her Seed would only lead You through the doors of Misery , ( The Holy Tables Chapter 8 Table 3 )
    Verse 1 - 19 <<<>> Stay on the right Path ;..... Lo ! He was but a baby in the hand of life , Yet he did the Disagreeableness of an old being , Haylal , made all who listened , his meal . Histime is numbered , by your deeds , Reject him andhe will return to nothingness ; Feed him , and as a a star he will grow , And as growing star , he will comsume all that in his path , O seed of ( Zakar / Adam ) only by your faith are you saved . O You who are faihful , stay on the right path and You indeed will return unto The Most High , Elyown Elyown El = The Most High God , and in the Heavenly Garden You will dwell , forever , In it are agreeable Anunnaqi / Eloheem = God's John 10 ; 34 - 35 , Psalm 82 ; 2 , 82 ; 6 ;.... To befriend You as one them . For after Your death You wilt again be of the Hosts, the Anunnaqi / Eloheem , Beneath You wilt be rivers of pure water , and . A Vessel of honey , A Vessel of milk , And A Vessel of wine , Drink of the honey for healing , Dink of the pure milk for strength , and , Drink of the pure wine for Spiritual growth , All of this is Yours if you keep your faith , For El Aliyeem / God Is All Knowing All Wise ;...
    Through the journey of this E mail I will impart upon Your Minds the works of the Ego , The ego is the Self- Arrogating aspect of the Mind It is the ego that separates the individual from Unity with others and within him or herself , for the ego Asserts '' I - NESS . '' The ego is the greatest Obstacle to obtaining peace , for it is that which occupies the Mind with whether we better or worse , Possess more or less , And have greater or lesser power than others . The ego is attended by Desire , Pride , Anger . Delusion , Greed , Jealousy , Lust , Hatred , Racism , And Leadership . The 3 Principles In Genesis 3 ; 6 .
    1) . Good '' Goods ''
    2) . Pleasant '' Pleasures ''
    3) . Desire '' Desirous ''
    The ego is the most difficult aspect of the Mind to control like shame ( Genesis 2 ; 25 ) Shame Has No Boundaries . For its nature is such that it deludes even while one is striving to Over- Come it . When the ego is subdued energies can then be utilized constructively for personal growth and the service of others . Mind Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul ;....

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    F.Y.I. Only No More No Less

So even the wise can do foolish things and affect the innocent. Be not a fool, but even worse, be not a wise fool. For a wise fool thinks himself wise when he is indeed a fool.

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    F.Y.I Only No More No Less

Getting involved in an argument that is none of your business is like going down the street and grabbing a dog by the ears. A man who misleads someone and then claims tha he was only joking is like a madman playing with a deadly weapon. Without wood, a fire goes out; without gossip, quarreling stops. Charcoal keeps the embers glowing. wood keeps the fire burning, and the trouble makers keep arguments alive. Gossip is so tasty! How we love to swallow it! Insincere talk that hides what you are really thinking is like a fine glaze on a cheap clay pot. A hypocrite hides his hate behind flattering words. They may sound fine, but don't have faith in him because his heart is filled to the brim with hate. He may disguise his hatred, but everyone will see the eveil things he does. People who set traps for others get caught themselves People who start landslides get crushed. You have to hate someone to want to hurt him with lies. Insincere talk brings nothing but ruin. These are some of the wise suggestions, that will keep you walking in the right path.

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    F.Y.I . Only NoMore NoLesss

Praise for a fool is out of place, like snow in summer or rain at harvest time. Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never settle. You have to whip a horse, you have to bridle a donkey, and you have to beat a fool. If you answer a silly question, you are just as silly as the person who asked it. Give a silly answer to a silly question, and the one who asked it will realize that he's not as clever as he thinks. If you let a fool deliver a message, you might as well cut off your own feet; you are asking for trouble. A fool can use a proverb about as well as a cripple man can use his legs. Praising someone who is stupid makes as much sense as trying to pick a thorn out of his hand. An employer who hires any fool that comes along is only hurting everbody concerned. A fool doing some stupid thing a second time is like a dog going back to its vomit. The most stupid fool is better off than someone who thinks he is wise when he is not.

10. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Just scan the web with the basic information.

I don’t know if there are any web sites that anyone could call “the best websites”, for so much of the web is sliced-up among people and institutions who have various interpretations and scholarly approaches to these religions.

If you are just doing a general paper for some sort of class that deals with the basic tenets of the Abrahamic religious faiths, than just type in something like “what is Judaism” or “the history of Christianity” (use your web browser of choice) and you will probably find some interesting and explanative web pages with even better web links.

Peace,

Brother Sun Ship

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahwehan