Black People : Looking Back At The Past

peace

I think what we are really talking about are the differences between the 'laws of MAN-KIND" (a kind of man) and Natural law. Now man-kind not being fully developed, was not here in the beginning to receive the law, so of course he can't deal, or relate to that law so he/it has set up their own laws besides Nature.

This is also why he/it seeks to destroy Nature and has done so since their 'arrival'. Nature's laws are right and exact, it is man-kind that has always been off balance. They can't even walk upright without d-mn near falling on their faces, while MAN, even with the earth rotating on an axis of 33 1/3 degree tilt walks with a bop to make up for that tilt because HE is so in tune.......

:lol:

at 18 you can buy liquor in louisana legally....don't ask me how i know that...lol

the laws of man are contrary to the laws of nature....

look at the he/she's that try to emulate a woman with the internal and external components of a man....

look at death in nature which does not pick who lives or dies...survival of the fittest is the law that dictates this
there are too many examples of man choosing who lives and dies to name...smh

look at the new strains of viruses/foods/animals that man creates...this is one instance of man trying to duplicate nature and it's mighty power...

out of everything i just said...i believe the last one will be our down fall...man <> nature
<> = not equal to

now getting to ur question....nature does make mistakes....the thing that is not alarming about that fact is that nature has a way of correcting it's mistakes...
neanderthals, dinosaurs and one could even consider the nephilim in this group....

it has yet to be determined if we as humans will fall in this mistake group which kinda coincides with my last point above....
good thread...should be interesting if the fam build on this....

one love
khasm

at 18 you can buy liquor in louisana legally....don't ask me how i know that...lol

the laws of man are contrary to the laws of nature....

look at the he/she's that try to emulate a woman with the internal and external components of a man....

look at death in nature which does not pick who lives or dies...survival of the fittest is the law that dictates this
there are too many examples of man choosing who lives and dies to name...smh

look at the new strains of viruses/foods/animals that man creates...this is one instance of man trying to duplicate nature and it's mighty power...

out of everything i just said...i believe the last one will be our down fall...man <> nature
<> = not equal to

now getting to ur question....nature does make mistakes....the thing that is not alarming about that fact is that nature has a way of correcting it's mistakes...
neanderthals, dinosaurs and one could even consider the nephilim in this group....

it has yet to be determined if we as humans will fall in this mistake group which kinda coincides with my last point above....
good thread...should be interesting if the fam build on this....

one love
khasm
How can you mis take nature? Man can do this willingly to understand the "evidence"! Of different notions in life. So the mistake group is all of us, right?
So when someone says that you have been mistaken, but your inner mind says your right. Is that natures way in correcting a mistake? So that becomes stored for further indigations of mistakes always leading to the correct decision. I just can't figure how nature is a mistake. The indincation is the mistake made.

How can you mis take nature? Man can do this willingly to understand the "evidence"! Of different notions in life. So the mistake group is all of us, right?
So when someone says that you have been mistaken, but your inner mind says your right. Is that natures way in correcting a mistake? So that becomes stored for further indigations of mistakes always leading to the correct decision. I just can't figure how nature is a mistake. The indincation is the mistake made.

are u saying that nature does not make mistakes?

one love
khasm

Of course Nature makes mistakes.

Proof: Europeans. :-p

But it's interesting that you write the "Laws of Nature." I find the "Law of Nature" (singular) to be "Survive." And I find the European's idea of 18 to die and 21 to drink consistent with that law.

I want to expand on another point. We should firmly state that 'adulthood' isn't the second and final stage of existence (I recognize that you did not write this--I'm just expanding on another point). Adulthood for Europeans is 16. It's simply a matter of what they can be expected to handle at ages thereafter.

In Europe itself children can drink alcohol at whatever age. The prohibitions to death, killing and drinking more relate with the European's psychological defects and intellectual unpreparedness than a social distinction from 'childhood.'

I want to point out that in Africa we had age-grades. Though, I do not know how alcohol fit into this conception. In age-grades however, children went through rites of passages to become adults at even 13. However, soldiers and guards were in their twenties, and elders were older than forty. Of course, this age-grade system neglects to acknowledge how long Africans used to live, but its pattern is instructive.

Hotep,

I was with you until the last point concerning age grades. It depends in the system but the grading did not end after 40 years. Another cycle began but this system changed because our ancestors life expectancies changed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back