Black Jokes Humor : Look What I Did Now

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
On January 11th, 2001 i had came home from school and everything, and did all the necessary things that a sexy schoolgirl would do, (just kidding), Anywayz, i was tired and thank god i was off of work dat day too. I went to go take a shower and i started singin 1 of my favorite songs, and my mom came into da bathroom so she can do her business(whateva it was), and when i reached down for da soap, i slipped and fell dead on my ***. My mom didn't know what to do, she just sat there and laughed at me. She left out the bathroom, and she forgot somethin, (Dah!) lol, she didn't flush da toilet. When she did, my body started smokin with hot steam and i nearly peed on myself. (gross)lol. When i got out da shower, i dried off and everything and i put on some shorts and a long t-shirt and took a long nap. It was cold outside and snow packed on da ground, so i woke up at 7:00 that evening, and i got up, put on my clothes, brushed my teeth and everything and got my totebag, and headed out da door. My mom came down and asked me, where you going, and i said i'm going to school, she sat there lookin at me kinda funny and she had told me that it was 7:00 at night. I laughed my *** off, and that's when i tried to oops on myself again. I learned dat lesson quick.

Aaliyahmonet:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back