Black Authors : look people are hatin on this site here's what i sugguest

i agree mad...
thas a great suggestion...
i'll take it up with my superiors...

it's already a rule that you should respond to at least 1 poem...
but maybe there should be some more effort into maintaing that standard...
i'll get back to you and let u know da deal...

one love
khasm

MADDRAPPER said:
post a rule which states that before posting you must peep atleast two posts with the least replies first or your post will be closed this rule will give love to everyone and not just a few

This has been a valid concern for some time now.

Post or leave comes to mind. Then it was a concern that little or not enough feedback was being said within a post.

Example:
Nice post!
Or just saying flow on poet!
Or I like the post!
What is enough?

Is it a read quota to be concerned with or a posting concern that should be addressed? Should it be an issue at all?

This like any other site is a place to post first, to read second to respond third. You may disagree, but this what I believe. I'm not saying that to read then respond and then post isn't a valid concern. I'm just looking at the fact that when I have a thought it is to record that thought for me.

Desire to stay on the top of the list is the real issue. Only responses keep you there. It doesn't mean you didn't have something important to share or say. Some post get by a lot of folks, later that post gets read, and I have seen months later that post gain responses.

Who wouldn't want to get feed back.

Is it time to get the post you like out to a larger audience? ( ie: publish your best works you like and want to share )

Personally I like many post here. It is natural to see or read what is on the front of the threads. Our front porch. I have to admit I don't respond to all. I do try and support the least posted . I do read and like many I don't comment on.

Would a check ( like a survey: with preposted comments involved speed things along and satisfy ) as well as a comment type of response work to help in this issue?

If you knew who looked at your post, that would put to rest the issue of favoritism suggested here.

Don't hit me to hard with the :skillet: Just asking!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back