Black People : LOOK OUT MICHELLE!!!!

I agree

and this is our problem in a nutshell...we see the battles but not the war...
within the term of bush we have seen great amounts of social injustice...two examples of this are the jena 6 issue and the hurricane katrina disaster...does rev wright have the power to fix these issues...no
would a black president? yes
rev wright said his peace last weekend and i thought he did a great job of telling it how it is...but the spectacle on monday was uncalled for...what had he said in that instance that he had not said before? nothing other then basically calling obama a liar to the american public...he might have given white american the reason it needed to go with mclame...this would basically be another term under bush...if you really think that this is how we are going to get ahead and grasp power(no matter how small) in this country...you are delusional brother/sister...

ONE LOVE
khasm

Nothing more to add except I concur.

You were born into a race war and don't even know it.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) were warring against you before you were born so that once you got here you were not going to have many of the things you need, you would also not have many of the things you want, you would "grow up" not having these things, you would find your way to the place they have waiting for you (greater confinement), and you would "pass on" not having much of anything to leave to those who you leave behind.

The reason you don't know you were born intgo a race war is because the people who are warring against you taught you that a war is something else. It's like being born into prison and not knowing what a prison is. And the warden of the prison tells you that a prison is what we might call "the hole" or "solitary confinement". The warden also tells you that what we may call "cell block d" is the "united states" and also what we call "cell block a" is africa and also what we call "cell block b" is australia, and so on and so forth. And what we may call a prison...the warden teaches you, directly or indirectly, that is the whole world and you grow up thinking that is true and the warden maps out all of these places and tell you that you must have permission from the warden for a certain pass (pass-port) to visit what we call certain cell blocks within the prison but you are taught they are countries.

And the warden also tells you that a war is what we may call some minor conflict, or some gang-banging...when the real war is the war against you by keeping you in a prison SYSTEM where you are mistreated as a prisoner (on the basis of color).

So true. Telling the truth aint about hate, resentment, jealousy or none of that.

It's about caring for your fellow being and wanting to see the unjust insanity come to an end by any means neccessary. Most of the time, the pen is mightier than the sword because often it is the catalist that leads to change one way or the other.

We as a collective or only just now coming into our own with the mindset we need.

I remember how as early as 10 years ago they had mee believing the NOI were crazy racists. Now, I see those guys wee just ahead of the curve in telling the truth.

Man, the Iraq travesty really opened up some eyes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back