Black Spirituality Religion : Look into my eyes.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Amnat77, May 31, 2010.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I want to share a supernatural experience with some of the 'Occult' folks on Destee in hopes of gaining more insight into my experience. My sharing this experience was prompted by info-merty's comment on the thread 'scratching your head'' in which he said stated:

On one of my stints working as an agency nurse in a US hospital, I was assigned to work on an oncology floor as a replacement for a nurse who had called in sick last minute . My preceptor: a nurse from Jamaica, and a regular employee at the Hospital gave me quick me run down of the rules and regulations governing the floor and Hospital. I got to work immediately after she was done, taking note that she (the Jamaican nurse) had a somewhat cold attitude towards me. As a matter of fact, I noted that while she was speaking to me regarding hospital rules/protocols, her head was kept down and gaze focused on the documents she was obtaining the information from.

The shift was uneventful and boring. The Jamaican nurse, and the other white nurse on the unit pretty much kept to themselves all night, so there was barely any communication or interaction between us(which was ok by me, as an agency nurse this kind of cold reception from regular staff nurses at hospitals goes along with territory).

At about 6:30 the morning after given 'report' to the nurse taking over my patients.I sat in the break room to check my notes for errors, and was very much anxious to get home and get some sleep when I suddenly felt a strong urge to look up. I looked up to see the Jamaican nurse walking on the side of the break room(the walls were made of glass) making her way towards the door. Our eyes connected.. she held my gaze as she walked closer and closer... I felt as if i couldn't look away and no words where exchanged between she and I. Suddenly I felt a chill go over my body, and saw her eyes roll quickly to the back of her head for about 10 seconds and then back to normal! I still didn't move, I maintained my composure all the while my was heart beating so loudly I was convinced she could hear it! She gave me a slight smirk, walked into the break room and grabbed her purse exited, and made her way towards the elevator to go home.

So my question to the occult folks is : What the heck was going on with the woman???

btw the eyes rolling back thingy reminded of someone going into trance.

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Looks like trance possession to me.

3. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    It did bro Sekhemu, but why did it happened when she was staring at me?...a friend who reads the tarot told me that she was ''warning me off'' but why? and for what?

Yoruba people do not believe in looking at anyone directly in the eyes for long periods. It is seen as disrespectful when a young person dose it to an older person.. and I've heard people with bad intentions can see your ASE(don't know if the latter is true). This experience really has me thinking that there maybe some validity to this eye taboo.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    i don't think anyone can answer that.......:10500:

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i ain't "occult" folks, but i do recognize that there are "more things in heaven and earth than are related by []philosophy".

she wouldn't look up at you on shift because she knew that she would be trying to "do you" with them eyes. and, after the shift, that "restriction" was lifted, so she tried.

unfortunately for her; apparently you are stronger and it bounced, knocking her into a momentary trance ... you felt it (the chill) and automatically responded. she needed the trance to recover, but not recognizing that she had to, she smirked thinking that she had scored.

most of those types of folks (petty power trippers) won't recognize when they've been smacked because they are too busy with their silliness. this sort of thing happens all over the place, not just in these sorts of psychic mind-games, but on the job, in the board room, check out stand, police confrontations (yup! they don't realize that they've been scored on and come harder with the "because i'm the law" stupidity), etc.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

lol - now you know what i meant in the other thread about pulling the answer out of the individual asking the question by staring into their "eye" ('s).

While the Jamaican women was looking down giving you the rundown on the rules and regulations she was "feeling you out" so to speak!

Most Jamaican's take time to warm up to a person, if at all if they don't think you are Jamaican. The stare down and eyeroll back was the women trying to get a response from you to a question in her head she had been asking herself the whole time she was giving you the "run down". She got her response, whatever it was, thus the smirk! Apparently, she felt she pulled something out of you that she felt she needed to make her comfortable around you...

Btw, who leaves their purse sitting in a break room and leaves the room?

- i think you passed her test!

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Thanks anfrican this makes sense, what was tripping me out about it the ''trance'' look was that i was under the impression that trance states can only be achieved during a ceremony or something..

This is giving me chills just thinking about it, when i did my own reading it said: ''an entity recognizes another'' I'm like wtf???? i got the death card inverted and judgment card inverted...that's tarot talk, anyone who reads will understand..lol

Suffice it to say whatever that lady is into is HEAVY!!!

8. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Hmmmm...I never went back...for some odd reason ,assignments at that particular hospital never came my way after that.

:toast:

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    not so.....

people go in and out of trance all the time.

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i don't read tarot, but i do understand that ... not that i can put it into words, though. and it does make sense.

if she into heavy and "an entity recognizes another" then you must be pretty heavy yourself. hence the chills, the recognition and the knowledge to find an understanding. all of which is just "make work" while you process what you are gonna do with it all. have you seen her since?

however, everything i've said comes from having been digging into me to find out what's there; there's a bunch of this sort of stuff in there that i've kinda sorta got to work, most of the time, and mostly understand how/why it works. trust me; of course i've got a healthy enough respect for whatever it is to be very careful and clear.

coming from a perspective of knowing something about the sister in question, as info has shared, it wouldn't take much for me to give info's points a bit more weight than my efforts.

the Power that we all possess is just amazing, isn't it? just imagine what it's gonna be like when we all ... <sigh> ... just Wonderful!