Black People : Look at MS WISCONSIN Strut her Stuff! &...Nicki too!

Personally, I'm not a fan of Miss "Anything" America. This country's' standard of beauty is based on too much physical and/or material, with the white standard of beauty being the ruler. Case in point, dark skin blacks.
The sister is beautiful. But the title she wears, for me, tarnishes her luster.

Right, and the whole thing is headed by Donald Trump..

Donald Trump owns the whole Miss America franchise..

okay. But I was not just talking about promoting Black beauty byway of the pageants, as I hope people can see from my other post with in this thread and etc.

At any rate, please help me to understand why you find a problem now, when you, posted a thread about Ms. Colorado yourself, and how sad you were that she was homeless. Did you say anything in your thread about Donald Trump in your thread?--Or just that you were so sad that Ms. Colorado was homeless? Why would you have a problem with it now that I posted a thread about Ms. Wisconsin struting her stuff so fiercely and Ms. Colorado as well?

I only posted this thread because, I wanted to highlight these lovely young ladies doing something positive, concerning Black beauty.

okay. But I was not just talking about promoting Black beauty byway of the pageants, as I hope people can see from my other post with in this thread and etc.

At any rate, please help me to understand why you find a problem now, when you, posted a thread about Ms. Colorado yourself, and how sad you were that she was homeless. Did you say anything in your thread about Donald Trump in your thread?--Or just that you were so sad that Ms. Colorado was homeless? Why would you have a problem with it now that I posted a thread about Ms. Wisconsin struting her stuff so fiercely and Ms. Colorado as well?

I only posted this thread because, I wanted to highlight these lovely young ladies doing something positive, concerning Black beauty.

The post was to show case her story, had nothing to do with the beauty pageant ..did you miss the part about her father dying her mother falling sick the government denying her mother medical insurance- hence the reason she became the breadwinner of her family then subsequently losing their home?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back