Black Relationships : LONG DISTANCE!!!!! YOU'RE KIDDING ME

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by kiss100, Jun 24, 2006.

1. kiss100

kiss100 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I was in a long distance relationship for a very long time. Sometime this year,I went to visit my boyfriend and what do I find out? He has got himself an african american girl so he can get an american citizenship(oh yea people do that all the time-thats what he said so that makes it right`?).
    Now before I flew over he made me believe that this was just some sort of deal between the two of them . I didn't read much into it.

Apparently the girl fell in love with him and he had the nerve to tell me that he was doing this for the two of us. Like I'm stupid or something. Anyhow call it luck, or whatever I have fallen out of love with him( I guess the distance thing just killed it).
    He told me that he would clear up the mess but he expected me to get married to him if he did that. I shouldn't have believed him and told her the truth, cos I met her.

I broke up with him when I returned and even though he said he would clear up the mess, I didn't believe him and surprise surprise - he got married a couple of months ago. He is still insisting that it's not what I think it is - what a jerk. He has never been worth my time and I guess that was just a wake up call. What a loser!! That messed up my first trip ever to the US and I didn't even get to see the Statue of Liberty.

I'm happier now though and thats important

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    How unfortunate that this happened to you Kiss, but truthfully, it's the African American sister's loss and your gain. Who would want to be with anyone that willfully and deliberately lies like that and is deceitful? It sounds like he hurt you emotionally, and I can understand why you would feel that way, but you're probably better off without him. By him doing what he did, it opens the door for you to meet a person that will treat you the way you believe you deserve to be treated. But in the meantime, let's pray for the sister that ended up with him, assuming she hasn't found out who he really is yet, she's the one that really needs our support.

Queenie :heart:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    welcome to the site. where are you?

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Sister Kiss100 was in chat yesterday. she's in germany!