Black Women : Long and Short Term Goals

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by CarrieMonet, Oct 21, 2004.

1. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    What are 2 of your short term goals? What are 2 of your long term goals? How likely do you think it is that your goals will be accomplished?

2. AfroBoricuaRoni

AfroBoricuaRoni Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    Good question, 2 of my short term goals are to keep going to college no matter what and to give back to my community more. 2 of my long term goals are to become a forensic psychologist and move. I'm thinking L.A. but I don't know. Seeing Philly for so long is nice but sometimes you need a change.

:happens: :happens: :happens: :happens: :happens:

I think my goals will be accompished but staying focused no matter what happens. I'm very goal oriented but I tend to stray from the path whenever things go wrong. And mad things have been going wrong but I read that you can't win the game if you're not in it so as long as I stay focused and tough then my goals should come to life. Can't forget to keep praying and having faith, too.

What are yours Sister Carrie? :weird:

3. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    AfroBoricuaRoni,
    California could be an expensive place to reside permanently. But I do love the Sacramento area. Forensics is a very good field with a lot of job opportunities.

My short term goals are to finish my committment to work out at least 6 days a week for 6 months. And to make sure I eat 6 small meals a day. Trust me, those are two very hard things to committ to.

My long term goals are to pay off my house before 20 years...and to once again do my catering business full time instead of every blue moon.

4. AfroBoricuaRoni

AfroBoricuaRoni Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    I hear that, it's just a thought though. Maybe I'll be financially stable enough to consider it. Maybe. :car:

I wish you the best of luck with your goals! Go get 'em girl! :weird: