Support : log out prompt

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
sister Destee, for some reason the log out prompt on my screen has not been there for the past couple of days. Is there another button to log out on or, is the only log out button at the top right edge of the blue strip, of which again, it not on my strip anymore?

Thanks in advance!

Sister Chevron ... Hey Sweetie ... is it there now?

I don't see another easy way to log out ... but i'll find or make one ... but i want you to see it where it's spoze to be.

So let me know if you can see it now ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thank you, Sister Chevron!.....I thought it was just me.

Sometimes, I lose that whole right side: profile, alerts, inbox and log-out button.

They're all there now; but, sometimes, those buttons just disappear.

Sister Cherry ... you gotta let me know when something aint work'n or look'n rite ... :)

We've had so many changes, and there are more on the horizon ... i'm almost change'n stuff every day!

I'm trying to do good stuff for us, but it sometimes goes wrong ... :eeek: ... but i won't know if yall don't tell me!

So tell me ... don't be over there look'n for the light switch ... all in da dark ... :lol:

I'm glad it's okay for you now ... still wait'n for Sister Chevron to say the same ... *fingers crossed*

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Sister Chevron ... Hey Sweetie ... is it there now?

I don't see another easy way to log out ... but i'll find or make one ... but i want you to see it where it's spoze to be.

So let me know if you can see it now ... :)

Love You!

Destee

Yes! I see it now.

Thanks Sister Destee! Love you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back