Black Poetry : Loaded Up

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 15, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Be haters moist in the cuts untouched never roughed up fudge middles sticky tickle laughing at me knowing they ain't got no love fore me keeping me down six feet trying to cover me up cause i stay loaded up busting hardest over time all about my personal and spiritual business besting my last times can't help it if i'm realer now...realest in your rear view waving bye bye while looking forward smiling hoping you do what you did before merging onto the exit entering my mind loaded up and we gon' blow you up with Queen Tubman flanking whispering One...one mo ton of cloak.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    so many perceptions as many work all day and night while some rest all day and night parties go on and the same thing in different languages continues though i have great times travelling by myself as you get to see the difference of genders plus love versus hate and confusion versus mystery and words that are symbols really meaning nothing to me except for to use them along this spiritual journey i found out indeed humans war on the surface so i dig deeper escaping humans if i can and one day i will i rather be spiritually being than a human or what somebody told me i was cause on the real authors comes a dime a dozen and remain famous by unanimously voting....can't wait to get loaded up and think about no-thing smiling to myself about no-thing drawing my soulmate out of how i see her when my eyes close a little bit by little bit or maybe it's just the forces playing tricks on me having me thinking and feeling she is real though after sitting in church and congregating without building structure the same females in different suits and attire of dresses different supposedly color skin be saying the same thing...that they saw their opposite like that too and booyaa they appeared and really that is about the great thing i got from church not written in a book but spoken from one walking...i admire the female when she can see her life without eyes where she actually sees the king in person and not a fairy tale....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i'm stuck on she's in turquoise cause after slaving working or whatever with turmoil and attitude you just want to come home to a companion not like the dog or the bird or spider and much more though they are all interesting in their own way yet who can she be as i've basically cut-off all contact to women especially the so called black female which i really don't understand these days often i get the feeling it's me rather than them or maybe it is us as a collective? i express myself differently apart from others keeping nothing in sacrificing everything to be without burden to be free to be not a ticking timed bomb to be openly honest as one getting older not really giving one cent as long as peace is with me then i go go go....

she loves me then she loves me not are the stories i get from the brothas all the time and vice versa sistahs man i be like looking at them like can i give you a piece of my mind and heart to mend your relationship strong then move on with the bullskit as beings like myself need the other half to survive the stupidity coming towards head on sometimes...i'm seeing more and more couples out here trying love out and it's like when we was growing up from the seedling all over again right before my eyes it seems some days and nights wondering is there a soul like myself who just meditates and need that space of closeness upfront and tight and every so called woman has their own smell but the Sistahs have a unique touch though...i kinda miss her smell upclose and personal without all the gas of perfumes you know what i mean? all natural and what attraction has to do with it? have you ever just visioned being free as a companion with all Sistahs not too deep to the point where you know her weakness will flow out keeping her in check as well as yourself when she do it too. you already know she is going to leave you cause at the point in her life she needs the stability if you are with her for that point in time and space as some Sistahs' hotbox needs loving while several don't and many are borderline with it yet can i blame a soul for pursuing participating in their endeavors tasting pleasure before they die or will they die internally pursuing it? i shame no-one for no-one has been in my shoes sow i cannot really afford to shame anyone to include homosexuals or the so called you know...they are really loving themselves from another aspect in the game of life and is it wrong? maybe in some eyes though through a straight eye lover something maybe...some things you try and others you leave it alone without imagining fear but just understanding to overstand. Same as straight individuals of opposites like what is all this standard stuff outsmarting the hustler of lust action with hugs drinking suds or maybe blowing one down for the hell of it and yes i've seen much like all has or some not and it is funny how life keeps turning everybody's world on an axis though we never fall off remaining on top of the surface tucked with a field stronger enough or just maybe a dream real enough to support any idea of logical reasoning with faith plus all the gods goddesses whether capitalized or lower case words are separation and i can't wait to speak the songs of the birds hearing helicopters go by as the dragonfly and hummingbirds alone holding my nuts while swinging in my hammock bucket naked under two palms trees relaxed and blazed out feeling free at last and definitely loaded up....

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    she gets me higher than ah mutha's index finger in the air dancing to the rain gain hits flip the switch when you feel it cause no-thing can save you joker out and about seven days longs nights cloaking pockets we about two rocket when you touch down again spending funds all ways right way dough spreading styles over here let cash set up the trip ringed with life marrying future possessive hold uncontested slug moving pure loads only dumping can drop stopped dipped two pull up bombs nearing your dead zone targeted bullseye splintered they comm passing bye heir balloon minus your strings strumming out the astronomical untamed astral plane parachuting alarms sow can you feel it savior nothing can't fade ya except rulette's papers....

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i learned she cares on the real fore me not this puppy love but a real fore real with me on another level probably busting beats as two on a track like how a couple should be from the blaqside you sea? she's fly outer sight when she gets done up fore no reason at all about two blind eyes again stopped hearts from bleeding knees gets weaker feet gripping toes tipping creeping without a brain intact in her driveway nappy mine is the pleasure they seeking only reaping feeling nonexistence within her illusion playing spell fore a ride high tides comes into highway missing pendulum by inches wipe my eyebrow as i hit the skies sideways turning mixes pouring halloween's tanksgiving love my way fixed....

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    see i bee needling her into every weave adding crevices relaxed back in the valleys of kits skit skid onto the scene finishing last is the turtle without the shell gassed rabbit's buzzed habitually addictive on love taking doses as venom to my head and heart like moringa in the early mourning ridding sadness plus the mirror's glass shattered pieces of shard hallways inside soulfully balanced rearranging ah nu vue due smoovah me banana palms larger cosine shaking twins down seasoned desserting all who muse free thoroughly harder clapped up higher outer park home running bases loaded hit eye wind my balls gong going..and i just!..could!..go!..all!..the!..way! she's fly folks (applause everybody standing)

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    where all the real men at? in your ovaries chilling in the tubes waiting for you to vibrate the higher consciousness sow he comes out tougher and smarter...ever seen a mutha who tough but produced a son who was tougher? same goes for the daughter and even your favorite savior will tell you the wise during the 9...now you got reel men servicing movies on the go....