Black People : Living off the Grid/ Matrix

imo phones are annoying in so many ways...
sometimes you cant hear people, we be like I, H as in harry, alpha, t as in tom, e as in edward, phones too :)
i prefer talking in person up close and personal. i could do without them.

there are so many things i hate about them and i dont mean hate in extreme cause i have one :)
when you cant find the **** thing and you've been waiting for a call and you miss the call
when you rush to your phone and its someone you don't want to talk to.
when the person you broke up with keeps calling you filling up your message box leaving stupid messages.

they do come in use but if they stopped making them i wouldn't really miss them, i think it would do us good.

and what technological tons of support are there Mr.?

- Solar panels
- Wind turbines
- Micro-hydro dams
- Fuel cells
- Geothermal energy systems
- Mini nuclear reactors
- Insulated Concrete Form
- Foam insulation

Not to mention low tech and architectural designs such as

- Passive energy architecture
- Leech fields
- Rain water gathering techniques such as cisterns
- Passive lighting technology and design
- Earth tubes
- Bio-architecture
- Earthships

Even older technologies are being revitalized with engineering and technology improvements such as

- Boilers
- Stoves
- Grills
- Windows
- Doors
- Earth sheltered homes

Not to mention other items such as:

Fresnel lenses
Water filtration

There is more. Also, these technologies and techniques are rapidly evolving and new combinations are created all the time.

If a person is serious, the technology is available now to be independent. Some people have been doing this since the 1960s.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back