Black Spirituality Religion : LIVING AMONGST THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD ......

I-khan said:
While reading some posts I came across this phrase (see title) by Omowale and I KNOW it needs some serious discussion about its possibilities. The thing is though is that people may be naturally connected to the "spiritual" side of everything only to have it bastardized and cut off by "modern civilization" and such...as you may already know the person can attempt to restore this connection but that is a topic for later....for now let us examine how "they" may keep us dead and dying....I have a few ideas but would like to know yalls.

First of all, dear brother, I dont think its a matter of 'how "they" keep us dead and dying", bit more a matter of how "we" are not LIVING Righteously.

For example, what some refer to as the "Book of the Dead" is exactly that. It is a book or record of the deceased. Egyptology examines burial chambers and tombs. Much of the hieroglyphic language (medu neter) is thus a language of the "dead" or "deceased".

So, when I speak of LIVING "among the dead" I am speaking of the most basic, natural LIFE we are capable of on a fundamental level---living,breathing, interacting with "nature".

Many of us are so caught up in intellectual discourse, media-driven sensationalism, technological tricknology, psychologica and spiritual propagandinz, that we are no longer aware of what is happening in the world around us We argue about "gods" and "goddesses" who are symbolic representations of forces of nature and have become subject to the very same forces which we once had the capacity to control and command. We are killing our natural envirinment, poisoning our food supplies, contaminating our water supplies, and killing off the very same liging beings---the ant, the bee, the fly--which have been recognized through antiquity as being forces of nature which are part of our "protection". We are killing ourselves each day we kill the very beings who are our protectors. Yet, too many of us continue with intellectual discourse while remaining blind to the net effect of our neglect and destruction to our natural environment.

Those of us who are conscious and work to enhance, rather than destroy this natural environment, are LIVING, among the spiritually dead, who are headed down the path of physical death and destruction.

In essence, too many "cut themselves off" as a personal, matter of choice". This is a "self-imposed matrix".

Peace...

Faithful Truth said:
Lately, I have been more drawn to discover the origin of my people. As a starting point, I completed an Ethics course that really exposed to me the world and society’s influence on thought and perception. In our world, we teach a Psuedo-scholarship. A form of scholarship that does not follow the basic rules of scholarship. For example, we do not learn for understanding so that we can make changes; we learn for knowledge so that we can duplicate. Nevertheless, I was also looking for some direction, and at the end of the semester I purchased a Bible. I read the first six books, but put it to the side as my next semester started. I wanted to be really focused in school. I enrolled in an African American history course. The first two chapters of my text book discussed the two kingdoms of Africa and the Atlantic Slave Trade. Surprisingly, my reading of the Bible and the situations and circumstances of the Africans seemed to have a reflection of each other. Finally, I gave in and started to read my Bible again from the beginning. I now had increased knowledge of world.
Wholeheartedly, I knew after reading the first five books of Moses the second time; that it was possible that Africans are Israelites. In my heart, there were no questions. I continued to read the Bible and noticed “King” David fled Israel when King Saul wanted his life. Also, the kingdom of Judah was born and Jerusalem established in the land where “King David” fled. This is where King David built the “City of David”. King David and his son King Solomon never lived among the Israelite nation as rulers. Although, some Israelites followed and dwelt among them. After King Solomon’s death the new kingdom Judah and the Israelite nation parted ways, because of the slavery under the thrown. This is when Babylon comes in and conquers the kingdom of Judah. The Israelites that rebelled against King David’s thrown are known throughout the world as “The Worst Of The Unbelievers” especially in the Middle East and Holy Lands. These Israelites have supposedly been punished and extinguished.
I continued to read and realized that the Bible is truly the book of wisdom and understanding. The Bible has taught me the origin of the world, nations, the Black nation, religions, beliefs, world concepts, and ways of thinking. Most importantly it told me who I am, what God wants from me and the desired condition of my heart. During my third reading of the Bible in less than five months, God gave me proof. I was just finishing the eight minor prophets, from Hosea to Malachi. I began thinking about Israelites selling Israelites into slavery and all Israelites being punished. Also, the fact that Israelites had been slaves in every World Superpower. I realized that I had just read the eight minor prophets prophecy the destruction of Africa and the Atlantic Slave Trade. Africa is Israel and the southern kingdom of Israel and Judah. Present day Israel, which was established in 1943 by the United States, is the kingdom of Judah and the northern kingdom of Israel and Judah. It all depended on who or what nation was translating. The Holy Lands were trampled for centuries after the prophets, and for the sake of history the world tried to recreate the scene. Therefore history has renamed the Israelites that rebelled against the throne of King David the Ku****es. Those that followed King David solely held the title of Israelites. Sadly, the kingdom of Judah intermixed and led us to confusion of face, because the world attempted to exclude the Ku****es and Ethiopians. Look at an ancient world map, present day Israel looks like mini Africa.
The last of the eight minor prophets prophesied in Babylon and Persia, which were the last true world superpowers before Jesus birth. King Cyrus the Great freed Israelite slaves from that new kingdom of Judah. Greece conquered Persia in the 300BCs. Then, Rome followed Greece into the Holy Lands. History tells us that Middle Easterners held Blacks in slavery before Europeans. Also, Blacks had been under Muslim practices until just before the Atlantic slave trade. Nevertheless, the only nation of people to be plucked up out of their land and scattered throughout the nations from that time until now is Africans. We are Israelites and descendants of Shem. Every nation of color came from us through intermixing slave masters and slaves. Abraham did father many nations. Middle Easterners know that they come from black people and trace their heritage back to Ismail, Abraham’s son and Isaac’s brother. We are the only nation to ever go into slavery 400yrs; to suffer bondage and affliction from 1460’s to 1860’s. History tells us that it took our forefathers 40 years to build the Pyramids before suddenly the slaves stopped working and Egypt fell. In addition, the Israelites outnumbered Egyptians and dwelled closer to Ethiopia because shepherds were not wanted among Egyptians. Our forefathers dwelt in that land 430yrs. Because it all belonged to Egypt up until that point. We have been a blessing to every nation as the labor force of every Kingdom. God said “the way you treat the least of my children is how you treat me.” Every world superpower fell and we came out of them, yet we have never gone back to God. We are the only nation to witness him when he brought us out of Egypt, and that is the reason for our obviously deeper conviction to God than any other people. Attached to this introduction to new understanding, is the reality of the prophecies of the eight minor prophets. Taken from the first two chapters of “African American Odyssey” Third Edition, by Darlene Hine, William Hine, and Stanley Harold.
In conclusion, God is not a man nor should he lie. The secret things belong to us and our children. We are the most peculiar people on the planet because we have a different heart. God is in our heart. In a world that is upside down and evil rules the world; God’s people are powerless and at the bottom. We know only what the world has taught us. We are the only nation of people who can’t stand and defend ourselves. Africa or Israel is run by Europeans. The present state of Israel was established by the United States in 1943. The Bible has not been analyzed from scratch by a good heart, a good root. The Bible has been used to gain power and to oppress. Yet it teaches us to be just, humble, meek, and to show mercy at all times. A good root can only bring good fruit and a bad root can only bring bad fruit. The righteous man who is last must now come to the front. The world concluded the Old Testament with Jesus birth, but minor prophecies and the tribulations had not yet been placed on Israelites. More importantly in Ezekiel 35: 11, God said he would make himself known to Israel after he has judged them. After reading the attached chapters, read the prophecies of the eight minor prophets. Read it for the story that is told, not to study and break down phrases. Read it like a book and see what it says about you. Read it for the story behind the teachings and get the whole truth. Remember, if you want to keep something from a Black man; put it in a Book. The definition of Bible is Book. Keep in mind that the older Bibles have been tampered with the least. The world continues to change the wording, so that the story continues to get more vague. Black people come from Africa and that is where Israelites originated.

References

1 Sam Ch. 27 “King” David fled Israel or Africa from King Saul into Philistines.

2 Sam Ch. 5:6 King David established kingdom in Jerusalem and built “City of David”

2 Sam Ch. 6 King David and his Israelite support take ark of covenant from Israel among Israelites to the City of David.

2 Chron Ch.11 Israel (Africa) rebelled against kingdom of Judah and God held Judah back from attacking Israelites (Ku****es)

2 Chron Ch. 13 Israel (Africa) fought Judah and lost some cities, but the survived.

2 Chron Ch. 17 Judah and Israel are allies

2 Chron Ch. 34:5 Judah and cities under Judah’s control in Israel (Africa)

2 Chron Ch. 36:5 Kingdom of Judah conquered by Babylon

Hosea 10:10 When Israelites bind themselves up into two furrows (Benin, Dahomey) God will gather all nations against them.

"Religion" is perhaps the single-most dangerous form of "self-imposed matrix" which has resulted in egotistic, nationalistic chauvinism and racial/ethinic/national intolerance and bigotry. Religion is the "source of all evil" for the concept of "evil" itself is a religious conception.

OmowaleX said:
First of all, dear brother, I dont think its a matter of 'how "they" keep us dead and dying", bit more a matter of how "we" are not LIVING Righteously.

For example, what some refer to as the "Book of the Dead" is exactly that. It is a book or record of the deceased. Egyptology examines burial chambers and tombs. Much of the hieroglyphic language (medu neter) is thus a language of the "dead" or "deceased".

So, when I speak of LIVING "among the dead" I am speaking of the most basic, natural LIFE we are capable of on a fundamental level---living,breathing, interacting with "nature".

Many of us are so caught up in intellectual discourse, media-driven sensationalism, technological tricknology, psychologica and spiritual propagandinz, that we are no longer aware of what is happening in the world around us We argue about "gods" and "goddesses" who are symbolic representations of forces of nature and have become subject to the very same forces which we once had the capacity to control and command. We are killing our natural envirinment, poisoning our food supplies, contaminating our water supplies, and killing off the very same liging beings---the ant, the bee, the fly--which have been recognized through antiquity as being forces of nature which are part of our "protection". We are killing ourselves each day we kill the very beings who are our protectors. Yet, too many of us continue with intellectual discourse while remaining blind to the net effect of our neglect and destruction to our natural environment.

Those of us who are conscious and work to enhance, rather than destroy this natural environment, are LIVING, among the spiritually dead, who are headed down the path of physical death and destruction.

In essence, too many "cut themselves off" as a personal, matter of choice". This is a "self-imposed matrix".

Peace...
I hear you and this struck a cord with me because I am studying engineering (mainly machanical and electrical)...

I-khan said:
While reading some posts I came across this phrase (see title) by Omowale and I KNOW it needs some serious discussion about its possibilities. The thing is though is that people may be naturally connected to the "spiritual" side of everything only to have it bastardized and cut off by "modern civilization" and such...as you may already know the person can attempt to restore this connection but that is a topic for later....for now let us examine how "they" may keep us dead and dying....I have a few ideas but would like to know yalls.

Brother I hope you dont mean that that is good all the time being able to commuinicate with the dead. If they were good people then ok but the other kind no.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back