Black People : Live updates: Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line

Hey Clyde,..thanks for the pics...

i can't believe what i'm seeing....omg,..this man's leg........

70a4ae5e-9c6e-4f68-9c3d-825abf6bd35a_AP802662871892.jpg

Sick people always have to screw up something good for everyone else. First there were shootings in schools, churches, movie theaters, malls, and now marathons? No place is ever safe. The victims in the Boston explosion are in my prayers.

The whole world lies in wicked...the thought of someone doing something like this boggles the mind....hope that those who are injured recover soon.

terrorist or not, no place is ever safe. and i hate to say this, but i really think people are really showing their behinds because Mr. Obama is president so they are doing anything to try and make him look bad, starting with the shootings, and how the gun laws are trying to be changed, making him look like the bad guy. all i know is, i hope this sh** gets stopped (wishful thinking, I know) because it's getting way out of hand. all of these happenings are too close together.

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back