Black People : Live updates: Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line

I have discussed the following elsewhere on the Net and will summarize my ideas here.

1) I am doubtful that the NY Post surveillance video 'proof' proves anything. I think the feds began with the usual American assumption that the bombing was the work of Muslim terrorists and proceeded to comb the footage for brown skinned males with dark backpacks --- something they were sure to find in a crowd that size. They then narrowed that sample down to some shot which 'appeared' to show a guy who first had a backpack and, then. later, didn't. The photos which have been published so far do not show, conclusively, whether the guy later had his backpack or not.

2) I think the feds then leaked the footage to the NY Post to program the sheeple to buy the idea that the feds had caught the bomber since they, clearly, have no idea who did it.

3) Alex Jones is wrong about this being a false flag operation. If it was, our handlers would have told us immediately afterwards who to blame, as they did with 911. Clearly, our handlers have no idea who did this. This one is not on them.

4) Nor was it Muslim terrorists. It would defeat their purposes to do it, but then not claim responsibility for doing it. If it was them, Al Jezeera would already be broadcasting a video of them bragging about getting even with the Great Satan.

5) Nor was it black nationalists as a few in the media are starting to hint at. White America has never quite understood that black people do a lot of talking about 'when the revolution comes', but that is just it. Just talk. If black people were really going to fight the powers that be, this country has given them more than sufficient reason to do so. Truth be told, black people are like most other Americans, including Farrakhan --- too invested in the way things are to rock the boat.

6) This was domestic terrorism of the Timothy McVeigh type. This smells of the work of those good ole boys who spend too much time in the woods, dressed up in fatigues, practicing shooting their guns, and dreaming of a Earl Turner-esque Armageddon in the not too distant future. Us being an Obama nation now has really annoyed the heck of them. And their hero George Zimmerman getting arrested for doing what they believe is every white man's duty certainly didn't help. So, they waited until a big public event on their favorite holiday, Patriot's Day, four days before the day another of their heroes, Timothy McVeigh, blew up the Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC.

7) There is another reason they picked the day of the Boston Marathon. That is a day when half-naked jet black men from all over the world run their butts off next to half-naked white women. There is nothing the Earl Turner types hate more than black men and white women being together doing anything.

8) Final Point. They may have already caught the guy but are too stupid to know it. [Keep in mind that the feds have trouble catching white domestic terrorists because they waste time looking for Muslim foreign terrorists. It has been over a decade since the anthrax mailings and my opinion is that the guy they finally blamed it on, who conveniently committed suicide, is not the anthrax mailer]. It isn't getting a lot of press, yet, but the feds caught a guy who mailed ricin to Obama and one or two other politicians:

http://news.yahoo.com/elvis-imperso...ters-070000051.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container

This story is the kind of mediocre reporting I hate --- no mention of the date the letters were mailed or received. And minimal information about the perpetrator other than that he was an Elvis impersonator and that he submitted comments on a conservative web site. But that is the kind of worthless media we have --- in mediaspeak, this means he is was a white Christian, probably from a red state since the good ole boyz do love them some Elvis --- now that he is safely dead and not dancing like a N-word. If he was black, or brown, or a Muslim, this story would have told us. Anyway ... from another web site, I found out that the letter to Obama arrived Tuesday, postmarked from Memphis, Tennessee. Yeah, that's a red state. And the timing is such that it could have been mailed Monday --- Patriot's Day --- the day of the Boston Marathon.

Domestic terrorism is something I can agree with, wholeheartedly; thanks for posting up.

I have discussed the following elsewhere on the Net and will summarize my ideas here.

6) This was domestic terrorism of the Timothy McVeigh type. This smells of the work of those good ole boys who spend too much time in the woods, dressed up in fatigues, practicing shooting their guns, and dreaming of a Earl Turner-esque Armageddon in the not too distant future. Us being an Obama nation now has really annoyed the heck of them. And their hero George Zimmerman getting arrested for doing what they believe is every white man's duty certainly didn't help. So, they waited until a big public event on their favorite holiday, Patriot's Day, four days before the day another of their heroes, Timothy McVeigh, blew up the Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back