Black People : Live updates: Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line

I need not come back to your threads at all on any level....simply because you have no idea what I know. I am a historian on the highest order...taught by the best that there is. I am former military...a marine of the Vietnam era. You have no idea what I know to be true....but I understand in the same respect that what I know is not for the masses to know. This is where you have a problem... because "everything isn't for everybody...and that's a fact.

Well, I'm impressed. But then you simply know that I'm right on everything, not? And at one moment you have to admit, like it or not. I just go on with spreading my information on this forum. You are drilled to be silent. But you are not in the army anymore now, are you? So you can decide for yourself now.

I need not come back to your threads at all on any level....simply because you have no idea what I know. I am a historian on the highest order...taught by the best that there is. I am former military...a marine of the Vietnam era. You have no idea what I know to be true....but I understand in the same respect that what I know is not for the masses to know. This is where you have a problem... because "everything isn't for everybody...and that's a fact.

There are probably some things I know, other things you do too, but I'd never proclaim myself to be more knowledgeable than 'all' of our relations, since the word respect includes how I feel and think about them, on general principles....

:SuN020:

Don't worry.
Some people just don't get it.
Some never will.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back