Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Live in a house oh please
give a mouse cheese
use this to arouse these
chicks in mini-skirts
quick and plenty alert
love some but don't got any flirts
make love
take to the club
a fake is a scrub
occupy towns
with hot fly nouns
want pie by the pound
in full capacity
and wool is nasty
in the summer time
got a hummer and rhyme
let the beer fill my jar
thrill at the bar
build a car
by just adding dubs
and things sadden at the club
when no chicks is available
increase in rap
but dang a piece is trapped
on the microphone and map
has shown him the way out
arrange in order
he's in strange water
and sharks is a part
dealing with a raw jaw
and ROBERT SHAW
got a load of rhymes
but his road incline
now his plot is bold
with them pot holes
need mud flaps
with these love raps
his truck get splash
and his luck is smashed
now stuck after a crash
his tires hurl and spin
he has desires for a girlfriend
here to do good
and be true hood
and like EDDIE FLOYD knock on wood
a winner drastic
in interscholastic
learn to be better
and earned a letter
approached the coach never
believed it no quit forever
“SO LOOK BOO he's on the street with fact
ready to speak or act
all the fakes keep back
talk and watch
walk and march
like a parade
do hype serenades
the type that persuade
his groove is chocolate
he move like a rockets
just to prove he can drop it
his love behoove don't knock it
you a KOREAN CHICK hot and cute
on VIRGINIA BEACH sweet like fruit
she live as a chick with flame
he wanna give her a nickname
he's so quick to aim
at the bedroom
as his head tuned
to having sex
while she's grabbing the kotex
romance unravel
advance or travel
in drop top
to a hot spot
can stay true
in TAEGU
but he can't play you boo
look he rush some
crushed his thumb
with a ill hammer
and still nail the grammar

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
and still nail the grammar
he has class in a worldly affair
wearing a mass of curly hair
rap bazaar quotes
have a car and a boat
he wanna take her far in his dope
ride and explode
on the side of the road
when in a sexual mode
met some true bodies
at a few parties
had a good time
I would rhyme
but tired right now
NAW PLAYER the theme of the song
is be a queen at home
got sweet cake
but have to keep awake
one boy peeped tried to take
some I said nope oh he begged
my thighs was open
plus pies smoking
panties hot and wet
but not yet
he jest got my tongue
right there in the car sprung
and stuff his mind was strung
out over the phat lips on my thing
oh he wanted to go crazy and bang
my gravy and splash my pothole
like car tires
and leave forest fires
in my panties and jest piss
SMOKY THE BEAR off so kiss
slowly plus you have a ROLLY
you want a true chick
but do it tick?
Oh he got my tongue quick
I was moving my thing
and grooving with a ring
on my finger guess he's the king
of the street

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix Live In San Diego - Red House Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Zulile Black Entertainment : LUTHER! A House is not a Home (live) Black Entertainment 1
M Black Poetry : IT IS OUR HOUSE AND WE LIVE HERE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : THE HOUSE WE LIVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 33
C Black People : Live Thyself, What Does It Mean? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Black Child Now Live - Chadwick Boseman (Netflix Series) Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : Live Talk Conference - 1-866-4-DESTEE Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : CHAKA KHAN ~ LIVE ~ CHRISTMAS ONLY ONCE A YEAR Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Write to Live Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 8 Simple Tips to Live Longer and Healthier Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : LIVE !!!! Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago Black Man Is Shot on Facebook Live While Campaigning For Political Candidate Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat vanilla wafer and jive while his paper is live with glamour and grammar, sound pathetic right wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : live corrupt and fiery can't give up entirely life pulled apart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Watch Les Twins, winners on ‘World of Dance,’ perform live on TODAY Black Entertainment 0
freddie419 Black People : 22 dead, 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena and two victims named - live update Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating More of This Will Make You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : TONIGHT: ‘Time and Punishment: A Town Hall Discussion with Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein’ Airs Live on Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s Black People Politics 11
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
B Health and Wellness : Facebook Live with Richard A. Norden, MD of Norden Laser Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Hollywood Live & Uptown Magazine Partner To Create A Multi-Level Platform For Brands! Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : BK Live TV Taping of INVINCIBLE Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : SunDown Towns still live Black People Open Forum 4
nilevalley Black People Politics : New York Daily News proves Donald Trump is a "They Live" Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Grab my hair give it a perm then live and learn far as music thought I could use it drank a crew of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Don't Live in California or Florida? Here's How to Grow Citrus Indoors Food Discussion and Recipes 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Live From the Apollo, AZ where the sun strips U Dry AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
river Black People : For Those Who Live on the West Coast Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Budgetnista inspires 11,000 women to 'Live Richer' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul OldSoul : There are 620 million people in Africa without electricity. Here's where they live. OldSoul 8
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Howlin Wolf Smokestack Lightning - Live (1964) Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Glen Goins Mothership Connection-I Wanna Ride LIVE! Black Entertainment 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Rick Braun, Larry Carlton, Kenny Garrett, Boney James, Kirk Whalum - ALWAYS THERE (Live) Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : LIVE : turkey beating USA! Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The 10 worst states to live in Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Gallery: CNBC's 10 best states to live in Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : living colour - pride(live) Black Entertainment 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alkebu-Lan: Land of the Blacks (Live at the East), James Mtume's Umoja Ensemble Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : RICK JAMES & TEENA MARIE - Fire & Desire (Live) R.I.P Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : Quincy Jones 75th Birthday Celebration live at Montreux 2008 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Atheist and Creationist debate live today tune in. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Michael Smith Audio Video Web Conferencing : Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto (Live) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1