LIVE foods... Our pact to eat more of them!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Asham people. Last night in chat with Bro Old Soul we discussed eating/living better. We came up with the idea to each add at LEAST 1 "Live" food item each month. Yes you can do more. Please list what you are grubbin on and give some input. ie... whether it is good or tastes like an old boot. TY and GOOD LUCK!

Oh pls look up what ""Live" foods are for yourself. This will help educate yourself.

Hey brotha IOnly,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

I am going to include oranges in my diet while they are in season.

Like many of us I thought for a long tim that oranges are summer fuit. The media has oranges associated with sunshine in our minds and it has become a part of what we would call common sense. But I found out the truth is oranges are winter fruits that grow in places like Florida and California where the winters are mmild.

Oranges are rich with vitamin C. I prefer the smallest ones that are easier to grab than the big sit down major commitment oranges.

Also citrus juice from fruits like oranges, pineapples, etc is good for hellping apples and bananas keep their color in the fridge. My body is supposed to be brown. A banana is not:D

Asham people. Last night in chat with Bro Old Soul we discussed eating/living better. We came up with the idea to each add at LEAST 1 "Live" food item each month. Yes you can do more. Please list what you are grubbin on and give some input. ie... whether it is good or tastes like an old boot. TY and GOOD LUCK!

Oh pls look up what ""Live" foods are for yourself. This will help educate yourself.
Ionly, needless for me to look this up cause I'm very familiar with the live foods/juicer and steaming...I'll be back to add my 'Live food.

I agree

I have been a vegan since Feb 2007. It was a hard weaning process because I had eaten meat for sooo long.

What struck me most was the fact that dead animal flesh just sits in the system and decays causing dis-ease. Queen Afua has a very good book on the topic the called "Heal Thyself"....she is wonderful and the fact that she is KMT-centered is right on point!

As a child my Mother never tired of feeding me vegetables, so I grew up loving them all...with meat, however.

The "Juicer" is next on my list!!!:hammer:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back