Black People : Little Girl Playing In scary road. What would you do

My youngest daughter was exactly like your son. She was really quiet (still is) but very adventurous, not afraid of anything, and she used to walk in her sleep up until she was about 9. You had to constantly keep an eye on her or she would be gone out through the garage because she knew how to operate the garage door. She gave me and my wife several heart attacks

My youngest daughter was exactly like your son. She was really quiet (still is) but very adventurous, not afraid of anything, and she used to walk in her sleep up until she was about 9. You had to constantly keep an eye on her or she would be gone out through the garage because she knew how to operate the garage door. She gave me and my wife several heart attacks

Thank you. I don't feel so alone knowing others had this same issue with their child.

I took my son with me everywhere. I didn't want him being the road runner and losing the sitter.
His mind was like a GPS. When we were stationed in Germany my son and I would ride around on weekends. I'd be driving watching for landmarks to get back home.
On the way home I would make a turn, and he would say, Mom you missed your turn. I turned around to make the turn he suggested. I let him led us. And he did. He remembered every turn to get back home.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back