Black People Politics : Listen Up Black Lives Matter Mainstays!!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Candidly and honestly

At best you're just playing catchup...

Yes I have more than a clue about the uphill battles ahead for us all

But you're just the latest generations to speak out and stand up

The issues and problems are nothing past generations didn't or don't know or understand anything about too..

But who are your allies?

As well as where are your protests and rallies meant lead us next?!?

You diss Spike Lee??

Go back and see The Three O G S

Your black activism I applaud...

But you need to rise above my generations past bad mistakes too...

Many of my generations wannabe young black revolutionaries wound up behind prison walls...

Do peep and hear out those who are older too..

Some who remained a part of our resistance efforts also have much to teach today's young black urban youth too...

Do your homework and also check out Chiraq as the reality check it's meant to be as well...

Good luck!!

fyi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ru2religious Black People : BITTERMAMA ANGRY BLACK WOMAN - a must listen to! Black People Open Forum 6
river Black People : Did Michael Jackson Hate Being Black? Listen to His Own Words Black People Open Forum 44
S Black People : LISTEN UP BLACK PEOPLE... Black People Open Forum 3
Queenie Black Women : Do Black Women Know How To Listen? Black Women 74
C Black People : Listen And Listen Well!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend // I will not listen to this, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
LookingForward Black People : Which Song Do You Listen To a lot At The Moment Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : Listen to tune nice as I resume life in the backyard gardening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Phylecia Black Spirituality Religion : Listen to Master Teacher tonight at 8pm EST Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : LISTEN!!! Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
P Black Poetry : Jah Speaks, Just Listen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : listen real quick.............. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
A Black People : Look Listen To This Video - Real life Angels Singing Along With A Choir? Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Only Lola can listen to this: Lola's Theme Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : You need To watch and Listen To the Videos Below Chief Elder Osiris 0
river Black People Politics : Listen to Obama's Deficit Speech (The Whole Thing) Black People Politics 11
Ankhur Black People : Now we Know, what gets Washington to Listen, what do we do??? Black People Open Forum 7
Istari Black Entertainment : Gang Starr and few others I listen to Black Entertainment 0
N Black Entertainment : LISTEN TO ME Black Entertainment 17
Mikha'el Black Entertainment : What Do you listen to Black Entertainment 9
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Analysis: Listen to Colin Powell, Mr. President Black People Politics 4
T Black Entertainment : What music do you listen to? Black Entertainment 31
S Black Poetry : what happens when I listen to hip hop all week. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
K Black Entertainment : Listen to....... Black Entertainment 0
N Brothers Listen: Black Men 45
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Just Listen to my heartbeat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Audio Video Web Conferencing : THEY WON'T LISTEN TO M.E. Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
T Black Entertainment : Where are my brothas and sistahs that listen to house music Black Entertainment 90
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Listen" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
river Black People : Listen to All Their Speeches Right Here Black People Open Forum 1
A Black Poetry : Listen Carrefully Satan...! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART Chief Elder Osiris 6
G Black Spirituality Religion : Don't listen to your head. Listen to your heart Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
G Black People : CELL PHONE (FBI can listen even when phone is turned off) Black People Open Forum 6
I How do you listen to podcasts? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
D Black Relationships : man takes revenge on cheating girl on LIVE RADIO listen here Black Relationships 1
U Black Events : Listen up this Sunday - Uhuru Radio! Black Events 0
U Pan Africanism : Uhuru Radio - listen up! African American History Culture 0
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Listen" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
O Black Entertainment : IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY Black Entertainment 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Listen to it Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LISTEN TO MY HEART Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 27
T Black Entertainment : Did u enjoy listen to classic moments??? Black Entertainment 0
A Black People : i know some of you dont want to listen ,but i keep on trying Black People Open Forum 15
daroc Black Entertainment : do you listen to music when u write? Black Entertainment 10
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Poem:"Hush in the Garden: Shut the Fukk UP and LIsten" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Jokes Humor : Listen to this song..."'the laughs on you"' Black Jokes Humor 1