Black People : List if you can those few things first that will bring you some relief immediately

I also consider the other replies very informative and revealing, brother hodee!
Is that suppose to mean you think you know anything about me. Or that you have figured out as you alluded too. That I am unread in Black History, African History. You are mistaken chuck.

You don't know me.
Never have never will. By a long shot, what you will find out now, is that I know a bit bit more about you.

Lets agree we disagree. Don't PM me Brother.
You recall a term I shared with you earlier.. here it is. Did you take that personal.
Not directing it at you or anyone here.
? It wasn't directed at you are anyone here, but they exist on the internet.

If you have all of this knowledge on what Blacks need to do to change our current situations. Bring it. Dont hide in the shadows and make comments in private you don't make, cant or would make to the board.
TERM
Key Board Warrior...
A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back