Black People : List Companies that had a NO BLACKS ALLOWED policy, that we patronize now

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Can you name companies that historically had NO BLACKS ALLOWED policies, but gladly take our money now ... who we gladly give our money to now.

Waffle House comes to mind, I've heard tell that Black Folk couldn't go in there, in days gone by.

I was talking with an Elder Sister recently, 90+ years old, and she was telling me that Parisians had a policy where Blacks could shop, but they couldn't try on any clothing or hats (before buying).

I think it would be good for us to know the companies we patronize, that just a few years ago, refused to serve Black People properly.

Please Share. Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Matter of fact Brother James ... being the Elder that you are ... you're in a great position to share some of these company names with us. You've seen more than most of us, and I think part of their success at overwhelming us ... is to get us to forget what really went down ... acting as if these same companies today, with an almost black person in the commercial, is the way they've always been ... in essence, fooling the youth ... if not for the words, accounts, and memories of those who know better.

You should be sharing in this thread ... some good stuff ... instead of making me wanna hit you with Queen's hammer ... :hammer: ... :lol:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back