Black Poetry : Limerick Challenge

In the heat of the night i came to offer a cool breeze
surrounded by newbies wearing coofies and a few trees
as i started to build and break down mathematical facts about blacks
a lady way in the back said we were all born christians, so i said what about 11:26 in the book of Acts
I guess some of us will never learn

In the heat of the night i came to offer a cool breeze
surrounded by newbies wearing coofies and a few trees
as i started to build and break down mathematical facts about blacks
a lady way in the back said we were all born christians, so i said what about 11:26 in the book of Acts
I guess some of us will never learn

Info-moetry though I like your read and the direction you took...for it to be a limerick the last line has to rhyme with the format of first rhyme scheme. AABBA is the rhyme scheme not AABBC...my suggestion would be just a change of one word the word "learn" change it to "see" or even change up the line to something like "I guess for some they the day will never seize", just to keep in line with the rhyme scheme...

Brothers and Sisters we must except the original preachers of Life

We have been Brothers and Sisters ingraved for all to see for life

As you know the truthseekers will discover the above dome

Of knowledge sent to us from our mother’s home

For right now and seeing the original story of life and the tithe she paid to stay alive for the living of

Continuous acted out orbits of true strife. Not always coming out right. Already told to be lives lived

By the help of our elders natural herbal spice (wisdome). Dome of beyond and current s of life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back