Black Entertainment : Lil Wayne Walking on the US Flag

This was the group back in the day... Flav done jacked that up though, he has done just about everything he use to rap against.

Peace!

This was the group back in the day... Flav done jacked that up though, he has done just about everything he use to rap against.

Peace!
They still is "the group".

As for flav..., he is 'madness' of the 'method'. In the following,
d and griff speaks about the relevance and reality of a person like flav
(FF >> 3:00):

What is little wayne's method to is madness?​
...'Straight hoover musick.​

They still is "the group".

As for flav..., he is 'madness' of the 'method'. In the following,
d and griff speaks about the relevance and reality of a person like flav
(FF >> 3:00):

What is little wayne's method to is madness?​
...'Straight hoover musick.​

Well, educate me...don't leave me hagin. I thought they broke up years ago. I remember when Chuck D did and interview with a rap mag. He said that Flav represented the last of the N... that has to die out in our race. He wasn't throwing him under the bus, he was speaking metaphorically.

peace!

Enki,

They are still making albums. I have the 2 they put out last year. They are still jammin'.
If you listen to the interview, they could educate you about them better than I could. I don't think I can embellish on what they've stated in the clip.

Tell me, when was the last time you hear a rapper be that articulate? When was the last time you saw a rapper demonstrate that kind of knowledge about our musical history. Let's the ones that is similar to lil payne.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back