Black Entertainment : Lil' Kim Leaves Jail in Style

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Destee, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Lil' Kim leaves jail in style

RAPPER Lil' Kim has left prison after serving nearly 10 months for perjury and, in typical fashion, she did so in style.

Wearing a low-cut white top and flashy sunglasses, the diminutive star clutched a bouquet of flowers as she greeted fans before stepping into a shiny Rolls Royce.

She has been in jail since September after being convicted of perjury in testimony to a federal grand jury about a shooting outside a New York radio station. She was released more than two months early for good behaviour.

"Today is a joyous day for me and my family. I am extremely grateful and happy to be home," Kim said in a statement.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

2. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2

Yes, she is a wonderfully sterling example to all of young women who aspire to be Queen BEEZE... God bless her and them for showing the world the wonder of Black womanhood... Great represenatative, aint she?

3. IfUComeSoftly

IfUComeSoftly Well-Known Member MEMBER

PD for a Non Profit
    Ratings:
    +12
    smh. i think you are tryin to take over my work as resident smart butt flatfoot... lol.

i was thinking that she left but i don't think it was in style... i wouldn't label anything she wears as stylish. sure she's out and now she's goin to be flooding teh air waves with more crap like 'i'm no snitch' or 'i bought this watch/dress/car' or 'my diamonds are FL not VVS' or 'i can put a whole spirte can in my mouth.'

i am glad the sister is out of jail. i hope she capitilizies on what she's learned or taken away from the experience. however pardon me if i don't whoop and jump for joy. she perjured herself and refused to 'snitch'. she parades around in practicially nothing exploitating her culture and demeaning herself. she's a criminal of questionable moral content.

now excuse me... i'm stepping off my pedestal. i recognize she's just as human i am... she's just too tough for me...

4. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Sister IfYouComeSoftly, I agree with this post entirely and unanimously! She did not walk out of that prison in style, she walked out like the cheap ho that she portrays herself as, and she sent an insidious message to any and all of our daughters of African American heritage.

She, in effect, said, that jail is just so glam and full of wonder, and every red-blooded young woman should get herself locked down one day to experience this once-in-a-liftime euphoria. I think she is a monumental embarrasment to all of us as African people, and that we should treat her as the pariah she ought be considered. She and her ilk, are utterly dangerous to the mental, emotional, and psychological health of our communities. She holds her ignorance up as a badge of honour, and we should never let that pass. She is, in my humble opinion, a big pile of trash in between her brassiere and thongs.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    What are you portraying yourself as ... calling any Sister a cheap ho?

Destee

6. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Again, Ms. Destee, I did not call Lil Kim a Cheap Ho. THAT is what she portrays herself as. Do you doubt it?

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    I know nothing of cheap hos ... but you seem to be well informed ... enlighten us.

Destee

8. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Have you ever listened to any of her songs, Ms. Destee? Have you ever seen any of her videos? Do you, yourself, talk and dress as she does, or would you reccommend her behaviour to your daughters? If so, then fine, I understand why you take such umbrage with me. However, if a Black woman portrays herself as a whore, and actually acts like a whore, and is actually a whore then she is a whore, and I will call her just that. Those who are honest about themselves, and what they do, are the only ones who would not likely have a problem with it. Just those who are too busy being politically correct. That I am not.

9. Agent_Jack

Agent_Jack Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I know that music is only entertainment and it is impossible to gauge one's true character or value off of their art, but if you were to go off that alone(which is merely a perception), then I can easliy see why people would think that of her.

10. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Agent Jack, you are absolutely correct, and that is why I said she PORTRAYS herself that way - which is bad enough if the truth be told.