Chief Elder Osiris : Lil Joe, President Mugabe, Zimbabwe

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Lil Joe, President Mugabe, Zimbabwe

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, by now at my age, I have learned to not trouble myself in trying to make friends with a devilish Mind, or seek attention from those that are not worthy of the effort, so what I am about to say, as always you may take it or leave it and the Truth will remain as is, regardless of how you may react to it, now with that said.

There are not many on these yahoogroups boards that is qualified to enter into a dignified exchange with Lil Joe, and I do not care what your hand me down educational status is, rote education is no match for wise inner vision, which is what Lil Joe has, I will listen attentively to a well Learned person rather than to a controlled educated one.

When it come to Lil Joe he only speak to that he is committed to with fervor and total commitment, when with most that participate on these boards come to stroke their ego and let their jealousy drip every where Truth Is being revealed.

Lil Joe is a Man of Courage and do not sway from that he is committed to and he is one, when he speaks, he does so with authority and determination on the issues he embraces and should you desire to challenge him, you had better know what you are talking about or be ready to be revealed the fool that you portray.

Now,concerning President Mugabe, I can care less about what the west has said about President Mugabe and has been successful in splitting Black Folks opinion concerning president Mugabe, when one is a True Revolutionary, and President Mugabe has proved that he is, there are direct uncompromising precise decision the Revolutionary has to make when the attempt is in motion to lead the people to a higher change in Living status, and during that process, whomever attempt to get in the way rises to become a Traitor to the effort and Freedom of the people and State involved, and must be dealt with accordingly and that is what a True revolutionary does and for that I honor President Mugabe, until I am able to be persuaded to act other wise, withr facts of Truth.

Lil Joe is one that speak from his Soul, which there are not that many so call Black Afrikans has the ability to do on these boards and any where else for that matter, so what do we do, we wait on a people that has a history of confusing Black People as they continue to kick us in the behind, to tell us how we are to Look, believe, feel, and act, and it does not matter whether the target is Mother, Father, Child, or friend, if white folks tell Black Folks that they are not to be honored by Black people, regardless of the relationship to those people, then that is the attitude and behavior we so call Afrikan Black people will take.

So, if those other people that have established a pattern of behavior of oppressing and abusing Black People, tell us to bow to them, we bow, to serve them we do so willingly with a smile, to kill each other, without question we do so, and the greatest enemy to our Black Revolutionary Liberators leaders happen to be Black People, those of us that willingly serve as the devil assassin against our own people, in the name of our enemy and you tell me the likes of a Lil Joe can reason with such a foolish mind, no, no beloved, such is the Mind of the willie Lynch devil and I desire that Lil Joe would not waste his Time with such uselessness.

Zimbabwe and President Mugabe now serve as the symbol of the Sirius Stars, with Zimbabwe taking on the glow of the Sirius ( A ) ( Sothis, Isis ) Star and President Mugabe as the Sirius ( B ) ( Po Tolo, Black Weight, Osiris ) Star.

Zimbabwe is the greatest State in the Afrikan Union, a State that stand against the evil world and President Mugabe, the great revolutionary, determine to maintain the State dignity by not becoming just another buffoon in service to the evil masters of the western world, yet there are many Zimbabweans that desire to see President Mugabe dead, along with many of his comrads calling themselves heads of State, they wishing the same, yet Afrika and Black Afrikan People are dying right before their eyes as they continue to steal from Black so call Afrikan people, but they find favor by the devilish western world, therefore, favor come to many Afrikans leaders because of those other people favor of them, those other people that have a history, past and present for oppressing, lying, and deceiving Black People.

I Honor and bow to Lil Joe and I can care less if I am the only one bowing and honoring Lil Joe, because I bow on the pedestal of Truth and Reality, a pedestal most Black people live every day to dishonor, so I care less than a **** what a people that have no determination to become Free, Independent and United believe, and I say believe because Black people have been conditioned not to Think.

The Black Afrikan Divided Nation do not give one **** about the Truth and to prove what I say is True, take a look at Afrika and tell me what you are looking at, as you do not know what to desire to See and you tell me I must be shaken by what such a None Thinking Black People believe about me, You do not Know Lil Joe and you most certainly do not know me, why do I know what I say is True here, well beloved Black People, you do not Know yourself, so how in the world you believe you to be qualified to make judgment about Lil Joe or Myself.

Zimbabwe and President Mugabe, to you do I bow and Honor and let there be **** to the Traitors of Afrika and they be so call Black Afrikan People, they are those that have been transformed into believing as the Willie Lynch Negro has been so conditioned, those that do not give a **** about the Truth about what is the Cause and is having the effect upon Afrika and Black Afrikan People, as I speak in writing at this moment to you.

Proof ! Proof ! You desire Truth Of What I Have Shared with You is True ? Then Run ! Run ! And Observe A Dying Black Afrikan Nation Whose Land Is Under Occupation By Those That Have No Original Deed To It and then fetch your mirror and observe the the now cause of Afrika present status and condition in the world !!!

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back