Black Spirituality Religion : Like the NOI is it time for a Nation of Christianity?

THANATOS

IN ALL HONESTLY, THIS IDEA IS LIKE UMMM 50 YEARS TOO LATE. CERTAIN THINGS ARE MEANT FOR CERTAIN "TIME" FRAME. IF THE SAID IDEA(S) ARE NOT IMPLEMENTED THEN THEY DRIFT OFF. A EXAMPLE OF THIS WOULD BE MARCHING AND SUCH, THAT IDEA IN A SENSE WAS FOR THAT ERA, BUT MARCHING TODAY REALISTICALLY WILL NOT ACCOMPLISH SQUAT. THIS IS KALI YUGA AND FOR THE "BLACK" PEOPLE TO RISE UP THEY NEED TO CHANGE TACTICS FOR KALI YUGA AND CHRISTIANITY IS NOT GOING TO DO IT. NOT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE BUT IF IT AINT WORKING, WHY CONTINUE WITH IT.
who said the Nation of Islam is not working?

In what city?

In what state?

Some folks are catching hell in the Black community, family wise, education, wise, economicaly, and emotionaly, and some are not because they have made serious and concrete plans for the future.

Looking at the many ills in the Black community, drugs, crime, pregnant teens, gang activity, fatherless children, these pathologies have been squashed by those who are members of the Nation of Islam.

Is it now time for a real pardigm structure to be embraced since the majority of Black folks in this nation are Christian, by the forming of a Nation of Christianity based on the same Pan African, Black Nationalist, and Self Sufficency Principles

as the NOI??????????????

I have so much respect for the NOI. You are so right when you wrote in a post further down that the NOI and the Black Churches came together. I saw that on the series, THE EYES ON THE PRIZE.

I love this idea. I'm a good follower. If there is a way . . . I would be present on this movement. I'm all for it.

Awesome!

the man just said marching is ineffective

i never said he was right, I just repeated his statement,

I never said nor implied that you agreed with his statement.

However, WHY did you need to repeat it to ME?

OBVIOUSLY, I read his statement. Actually, it was THAT statement TO WHICH I had SPECIFICALLY responded to. So, I did not MISS IT.

So, WHY did you need to "REPEAT" it to ME, thereby IMPLYING that I, in some way, failed to catch/grasp what he said?

No, Ankhur, it was YOU who obviously did not read my entire post. You did not even see that I was speaking FIGURATIVELY.

So, you came in thinking that you would be "CHECKING" me by saying, "the man just SAID that marching is ineffective."

So, YOU thought you were CORRECTING me.

But, before you respond to another, it would be BEST if you took the time to read ALL of what is posted....That would eliminate you sounding and LOOKING LIKE A FOOL.
---- (Well, it would help with some of it.)

but uhm , what is your opinion of a NOC?

I already gave my position on the suggestion of a NOC on page 1 in my response to Brother Raptor.

I realy do not see how anyone can actualy call themselves sane and be older then 40 and not see the great acomplishments and benefit the Nation of Islam has made to the Black family, Black education, the environment of the Black community, and presenting role models for pride and dignity that any Black child could emulate,
regadless of religion, faith or nationality.

So, Ankhur, does your wording here, conversely, IMPLY that ANYONE who does not AGREE WITH YOU is somehow "INSANE?"....especially if he or she is OVER 40?

I am not accusing you here; but I'm asking because I want to make sure my understanding of what you've SAID is correct.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back