Black Poetry : ~~Like My Men... Like My Cars ~~(An Angelicsage and Triniti424 Collabo)

:lol: see there you go again...smh ya just cant help yaself huh I was being sincere sweetie...You dont frequent poetry as much and I was SIMPLY saying its nice to see ya name around especially recently...its comforting...like home is home...but your big head wanna go and get smart :lol:

*sigh smh Why oh Why...and then you complain that we dont show you brothas Love but look what happens when I do smh *movin back 100 feet* :lol:

Thank you money...I think :lol:

Ok money...I am starting to wonder if you perhaps PREFER "feisty" as oppose to calm and sincere lol I may be a Taurus Money but I am a Taurus with a Libra personality...as much as you act :nuts: I do see there is more to you than you care to reveal...:D LOL and I dont mind bein a biscuit head anyway :lol:

smh lol *sighhhh*... Sage sweetie...soul sista of mine...
Etes-vous sur il est-vous un bon homme ? Il semble comme un homme qui aime commencer des arguments. C'est toujours les bons hommes regardants qui vous donnent moment difficile les appreciant. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back