The Front Porch : Like minded People

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by a remnant shall return, Sep 6, 2015.

1. a remnant shall return

a remnant shall return Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hello Family, this is my first post. I am looking to find and share with like minded brothers and sisters, who are on a journey to find the truth about the spirituality that will cause all of mankind to gravitate back to the true essence of life. We are one family unit in the eyes of the glorious Creator. Peace to the family.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    11960195_758319960943285_5582836951257307525_n.jpg
    Hello brutha, and welcome to Destee:10200:

I hope you find what you are seeking, we have some very knowledgeable people here that don't mind giving enlightenment, and don't mind receiving it either.:cool:

Much luv and respect, we are family here...:grouphug:
    Peace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Welcome a remnant shall return, enjoy your stay.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
  5. a remnant shall return

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

6. a remnant shall return

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    Through my research and study of true spirituality according to the Creator of all mankind, I have discovered that there are many races: the marathon race, greyhound dog race, horse race, drag car race, motorcycle race, and boat race.:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, as far as dealing with humanity, there is only one race, the human race.

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,325
    Welcome. :D

One human race, but different tribes within them. Nothing wrong with that, I believe.

8. a remnant shall return

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    Shalom Shalom my beautiful sister Angela 22. Thanks for the love, thanks for the peace. Here is just a thought, if there is an adversary standing in opposition against the Creator's purpose for humanity, every term utilized by human beings can be misconstrued, causing the human family to be divided rather than unified. For instance, could it be possible that tribalism servers the same purpose as racism, religion, economics, etc., rather than living as one unit under the beautiful canopy of the Creator's heaven, we are therefore separated and divided? The term black or African American could be viewed as such, "A house divided against itself cannot stand", and we as a people are indeed that chosen house that has been taken advantage of, robbed of our true heritage, spoiled, given a religion, and philosophies that has kept us at a disadvantaged in life. Why can't we come together as a nation?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,926
    These are just labels, just like the word god... Black cannot be quantified because we all have different experiences. Some folks that that being black means you have to eat pig feet, and greens. Where as I know a few black that never even touched a pig feet or seen one.

Peace!

10. a remnant shall return

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    One Family Unit
    Why did I choose to use the term "one family unit"? :grouphug: Well, I thought about this for a long time, and I'm still thinking about it:thinking:. The Creator surrounded us with the spirits of the elements from above, for what purpose? To teach you and to teach me how to be submissive to the Creator's will at all times:bowdown:. It is absolutely beautiful in the eyes of the beholder to see how the elements are never guilty of insubordination. We as human beings cannot get the picture most of the time, because we are too busy embracing other ideologies, religions, and philosophies that stands in opposition against the Creator's will and purpose for mankind.

I am not insinuating that philosophies are something bad, but anything, whether it be ideologies, religions, or philosophies, if it causes humanity to separate themselves one from another, then it is not working in accordance with the plan of the Creator for humanity.

Here is some food for thought:cook:, let's take water for example, water teaches us everyday, how to be submissive to the Creator. When it rains, each rain drop that comes from the heavens above, falls to the earth as individual raindrops. Once the raindrop impacts the earth with its beautiful vibrations, we as human beings can join hands searching for that one individual raindrop, and we will never find it, in this life or even the life to come. Why? Because the water is teaching you and me how to become one unit, even as each individual raindrop became one family unit, which is water. Regardless of whether it takes the form of a river, ocean, lake, sea, puddle, or even a stream, it always represents itself as one unit in the eyes of the Creator, and that unit is water. Isn't that beautiful, to see how that even nature teaches us that we are one, even as the Creator is one with nature and his creation.

Peace out to the whole entire family. I would like to also thank everyone for allowing me to absorb all of this peace and love.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015