Black People Politics : Like, love, hate, fear 'em.... what do we do with gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By not condoning their behavior, that would force them to "keep it in the closet".

The country should frown on their behavior instead of PROMOTING homosexuality.

So you have no problem with homosexuals so long as you can pretend they don't exist? :huh:

What about all the bible quotes - you know, don't "suffer" a man who lies with another man to live? Should we disregard the bible because we're squeamish, what?

That's definitely an interesting case, but there was consent so I won't be losing any sleep over it. It's definitely interesting to see all the social fall out from it, but meh.

Back to the topic at hand though, I don't equate homosexuality with volunteering to be soylent green for a lover. I am curious about your case that it is as harmful to individuals and society though.

Please proceed.
I'm pretty much done with the subject.

The funny thing about negroes is that back when the white man said it was wrong, the blacks agreed and looked down on that behavior, but once the white man did a "180" and said that there was nothing wrong with that behavior, lost negroes concurred and followed their white masters like 21st century slaves!

I'm pretty much done with the subject.

The funny thing about negroes is that back when the white man said it was wrong, the blacks agreed and looked down on that behavior, but once the white man did a "180" and said there was nothing wrong with that behavior, lost negroes concurred and followed their masters like 21st century slaves!

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back