Black Short Stories : Like in the movies.....

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by LibertyLady, Jan 25, 2004.

1. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Like in the movies..... (the characters)

This story is called ""like in the movies"'

before i start i like to introduce you to all the caracters....

but i see now just right now that my time is up..... :geek: (smile)

sorry guys ...but i will be back to continue....

or lets say to start...

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    ok Liberty bring on da story now !!!
    waiting

3. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hey sweety well im working on it i thought it was finished but...
    it tured out to be a nice story but now its so long ....and they call this topic Short story,s...

Love L

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow.....just bring it anyway i wanna get my read on !!!

5. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    :grouphug: Ok get let me start with a Intro .... :star:
    i would like to introduce to you the characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fisrt the womans..

MONISE......

Is the one who is going to get married...
    she is an fitness instructor....
    She has the tendency to go and usses her fists when man are making it to bad..
    In her past years she was wild and let her self go with man but is about to make the big step.....
    She loves to play chess and likes to win..... She loves to play in life but knows that marriage is a serius thing...

CARLEEN....

Is Married and is a beautician ..she always keeps up with the hotest and nieuwest Developments in beautytreatmens skin products freguances .She is verry distinguished ,Fashionable ,stately and does yoga.....
    Her hobby is collecting little soaps you find in hotels ......if she forgets one.....
    she does everything to get it......she almost gets Of when she smells on them....
    She is verry layal in her marriage......though she has the feeling she misses sumthing

TASHA and TRACIE........

Are twins..and yes they do most of the things together ..They work both at the same company as opticians .They want to start their own business ..With some money their father left when he died and the money they hope to win...for this glasses design contest...
    they joined...They defeloped a lot of new glasses (sunglasses) wich they are going to test of on the Island..The girl didnt wanted to mis the trip.....so they agreed that they would go and relax but at some times they would work on their job...
    They are both married and they always agree with eachother.....social and business...
    but strange enough .....this time they dont in a lot of things .......what is going on....
    They are twins?.....and they have to get on one line because of the contest and to make it work....They both have the same hobby cause in their free time they do Breakdance and electrick boogie....

CHRISTAL.....

Christel is an gratuated social worker and works a long time in this field...
    she does her work good but doesnt leave her work beside in her free time..
    in stead if relaxing she is always helping fooks helping to descover their problems takes that role easaly without knowing this
    she just started a new study and that is to become a scientist...
    She finds it interesting but she noticed that it has to do a lot fith facts...
    and she noticed that her interesses is going more to the meaning of life......
    and she is in doubt if she has to finish it ......
    She likes to express her feelings in songs and that is what she does in her free time beside
    her other hobby photograpic...
    She is verry unsecure about her looks and body because she havent had a relationship for a long time. and in her past relationship she didnt had much close intemacy...and is singel...
    the only one who is of all the girls During this trip..........

or not........?

Let me now intoduce you to tha man...

MO AND RUSS........

They are two single funny guys who are looking for a good time...with some hot girls
    most of their times for their own ego,s..Just to see if they still got it going on...
    They are two close friend but they are afraid of commitment because of their jobs...
    They are cops and they lost a lot of friends colleagues
    They have hobby,s and they like to play tennis but most of the time they work out....
    and are so in love with their good faces and body.....and they have actually a silent dream to stand on the cover of a fashion magazine.....Lol...

RAMON.....

Is a real gentle man he works as a waiter at the restaurant in the hotel..
    He is a black french man so his accent is deadly...He is verry eazy and has a hobby were he lets out his wild site and that is beachbal....When he misses a bal he says ""MERDE""
    and this is verry scarry but some women find him even more sexier when he does this......but outside he is cool and smooth and a geltleman..
    He likes this job he has cause he meets a lot of people....
    He is engaged and has a long distance relationship...but doesnt like the way it is going..

STEVEN......

Is a male bath superintendent life guard and does also little work around the hotel and garden... He is a good friend to one of the boys and always gots his back He is doing study to become a psychologist ,He is a verry attractive and knows that he doesnt have to do much to get attention of the woman ...
    the Only thing is is that he dont find them attractive......He is attracted to a sertain type of woman...He always needs a chalance and so kisses some girl goodbye and makes them cry..He is nice but knows how to get to make woman weak with his psylogical atvances..
    but ofcourse in his heart he also wants to find ....his type of woman...

BRAYEN......

Is a Bartender and just started working on the island on the beach ,his best friend steven invited him over there to come and work He has traveled around the world a lot as a bartender......knows a lot..He has study,d Psysics
    of people and life.He doesnt know what to do with his life and still is looking for his destheny..But he likes the place where he has landed..He loves music and plays a lot of records on the beach and the respondings ae always good...He has this idea to open a club on the island and run it and play as a dj now and than ( :glasses: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    i,m lauging because i wrote this long before some of you here around played some records in the chat room....So .....just wanted to make that clear :look: )
    Brayen has a past relationship wich was hurtfull and is ofcourse like everyother brother of the caracters he looking for the One...
    He has an interessting hobby .....
    He colects shelfs...

These are the caracters and dont go and tey to figure out who is going to get who or what is going to happen before i start putting the fist page...alright.....
    i just wanted to remind you guys i have not an own computer i type my work in a cafe
    and sumthimes my time is up (means Money) like now...

Bye .....

Comming soon !!!!!!!!!! :book:

Like in tha Movies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! owieeeeeeeee!

Lol...

Love Liberty

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes indeed like in the movies woooooweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

7. LibertyLady

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    :wave: hi all

:court: i will still come in here do drop my things now and than... :flamet:
    nobody can hold me down....

but what i wanted to say is that this story is still in the making but ...
    i,m starding to drop another one ......

look for it ...
    i have to do it in parts but i hope you like it....

:grouphug:

Libertylady....

8. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    hi fam :heart:..

looooooool some of yall maybe think ...
    jee than she comes with this idea and she wants to do that,but when does she finish it.......(it wil come it will come ,,,with gods will on his time)i will i have to......

i must make it all work with the grace and will of god...

you know the thing is that my head is so full of idea,s and creativity:jumping: ..
    and somethimes i just dont know where to begin..

and somthimes ...when i start a writting a story or a song or a painting or a disign......
    it has to ""ripe "' (mature) because i dont want to force and can not force my creativty...cause it comes from up ....

but now i,m in the ""Like in the movies "" creativity mind....

and i am sooo inspired...

i got 2 new characters....

B paps....and mamma Rita or mamma Gina.........

loooooool B paps is the owner of the Hotel...and mamma Rita or mamma Gina..(i,m not out of her name)is his wife...

ok i,m outy..:coffee:

Loveauroraflower:heart:

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    ok sista bring it on !!

10. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    lol::tongue2: rich...

:dance1: lol

yalll.......:yawn: ....

No i,m serius....
    like i said while i was writting ...i notice that everytime i write i have more insperation..
    and i have decided that i first have to trancelate it good...and i found someone who can help me with that....

that will take a while ...maybe longer than i thought...
    And while i was reading it i was thinking ......
    this could maybe work for a script.....
    maybe not ...
    but you never know if you wont try...
    anything is possible if you believe..
    if its gods will.....

So i will finish it first.....
    and than i,ll send it i, give it one year and a year fly,s by jee:time: ...

and if no one will respond on it ...

than i will post it here....

anyway i hope you like it rather they will like it or not......

Loveauroraflower:heart: