Black Children : Like Father Like Son

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I remember this. So cute I could cry!!!:10800:
I feel you Angela22. The video almost brought a tear to my jaded eye but my past careers would not allow men like me to show emotion no matter how horrible the incident or wondrous the occasion, so we internalized our emotions which in my and many others cases led to drinking on duty on the four to mids, sleeping on duty on mid to eights and avoiding the brass and the IAD rats on eight to fours. we also engaged in gallows humor which some of the more sympathetic bosses labeled sanity maintenance. we know better, it was flaunting our resentment toward men of higher rank sitting at desks shuffling papers because they feared the street and what it does to men braver then they could ever dare to be.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I feel you Angela22. The video almost brought a tear to my jaded eye but my past careers would not allow men like me to show emotion no matter how horrible the incident or wondrous the occasion, so we internalized our emotions which in my and many others cases led to drinking on duty on the four to mids, sleeping on duty on mid to eights and avoiding the brass and the IAD rats on eight to fours. we also engaged in gallows humor which some of the more sympathetic bosses labeled sanity maintenance. we know better, it was flaunting our resentment toward men of higher rank sitting at desks shuffling papers because they feared the street and what it does to men braver then they could ever dare to be.
You misspelled "than" at the end of your post.

Lmao, I'm joking with ya. :lol: Thanks for sharing that. But uh wow, you should probably write a book or start a thread or something discussing this. You seem to have a lot to say and that you want to share. Plus, you just seem like a real interesting guy. I like interesting people.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: