Black Poetry : Like a large town Have great size And take wise Steps must recognize Love and crust protect pies now

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Like a large town
Have great size
And take wise
Steps must recognize
Love and crust protect pies
now this is Black Hip Hop
in VIRGINIA BEACH can't stop
on a dime whack cats faint a lot
I dodge around
Duck inside doorway
With luck pride soar today
Words tall and narrow
But like a small arrow
Can be thrown
Got a boss flow
And like a crossbow
Shoot like CUPID
The love fruit stupid
A note is a short letter
In an envelope is better
With sealed flaps
Revealed in raps
My goal is to buy TIMS
So i can have roles in films
Then i can go to boss schools
And wear soft shoes
Made of leather
So i can parade in the weather
Feet stay dry
Get with girls play with pie
These rhyme clutter the skies
And how do butterflies
Navigate when they migrate
When boring i try cake
Now see a redbone
Wanna kiss and head home
Got sweaty yellow thighs
Have ready mellow pies
I’m a freak and shook
Had to take sneak a look
At first glance
A burst of romance
Must make contact
Trust my fate and fact
Feast on cake
Then increase the weight
Of HIP HOP skills no debate
“NAW PLAYER I'm a red bone
and my dress is down you known
to play around with a girl's breasts
and leave us in a world of stress
with wet milk, my flow clean
like it's protein and no machine
can do that only true hats are
tilted and beds quilted so far
I see and want stuff
but it don't be enough
mad surprises
do advises
me to show off
because I know soft
things boys wanna toss
rings on my fingers lost
and in love like DIANA ROSS
a lady that sing the blues
gonna flow loose
and produce
SUPREME CREAM

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
SUPREME CREAM
learning to stay alert
and earnings are pay for work
some boys wanna play and jerk
up my skirt walk away from the dirt
pathetic circuses
and cosmetic purposes
love in fine potions
like calamine lotions
flirting cream hot and pure
uncertain mean not sure
just closing the curtains not the cure
oh a yellow Soul Sista go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH that's true
one boy told me he wanted to sink
my pink TITANIC I try be romantic and think
so in nice words
I can run into an iceberg
gosh need to talk to KATE WINLETT
my facts and pride
act as a guide
for a breast tour
and the milk is fresh and pure
living today
but was driven away
in the arms of a boy
his charms I enjoy
one boy amused by
the way I used pie
to abused the sky
I may lose by
going on a date
boys rap flowing for cake
so with a voice
I sing and rejoice
while my thing is moist
boys wear bling its their choice
so like the LONG RANGER a horse
name silver to deliver sex on a saddle
it's a complex battle of hormones
that start to rattle homes
see a queen zone
being an extreme red bone
and have to be keen on
ducking stuff, so when
a wet chick is kissed
she get a kick out of this
one boy tried quick and miss
my lips then tried to sweet talk

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
my lips then tried to sweet talk
be in charge of my emotions
which are large potions
of yellow beauty and oceans
of strut butt tactics second notions
are blown to the side
boys want cake to unfold
so they can take control
of my love life and this hold
true to all and this do fall
in a category of a very tall
phat story of success
ambition is a desire for success
due to tradition it will require my breasts
close my thighs fire under my dress
wow red wine has a deadline
a time limit this knowledge fed minds
to win it at rap contests misled and asinine
now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH
a red bone is a yellow peach

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
a red bone is a yellow peach
love scream
into my bloodstream
and you wanna hug get cream”
“LOOK BOO I find hot nouns
and jot them down
on the spot as a hound
see junk
and like a tree trunk
there's a log in my game
mind is clogged what your name?”
“SALLY MAY a southern girl with fame”
well boo I travel with a code
after they've graveled the road
to the mall and home
and like a small stone
I'm a fine pebble
but my mind is settle
my flow strong
they wanna throw stones
at my skill even dogs eat bones
off this need a yellow girlfriend”
'NAW PLAYER had swell sex then
as a queen loved the telex machine
was wit this boy a legit toy want cream
the lips on my thing hot and phat juice
flow well we stopped at a hotel dress loose
silk my breasts produce milk when sucked
then duck to keep that from happening tuck
my panties in a suitcase they a fruit vase for
boys, oh this boy really wanted some in the car
my lips red and fine wanted me in bed by nine
his eyes caught on my thighs
guess I'm at fault got pies
oh he talk and tries
to get some
from this wet one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black woman checks shamers who criticized her for having large family: 'I am a married, ADULT!' Black Women 1
R Black Poetry : I dodge schemes and jump in large streams love to swim above the rim back to hardcore reality before Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Mind has become large it’ll be dumb to dodge reality, hands // In the air I dap at school Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : 5 LARGE BLACK OWNED COMPANIES Black Money Business Jobs 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Sharpton is being paid thousands of dollars to not cry 'racism' at large corporations, it is claimed Black People Politics 15
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Men At Large - So Alone Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Shikamaru Law Forum : US Statutes At Large, 1789 - 1875 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : How exactly does the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) work ? Science and Technology 0
C Black People : Have You Ever Seen Ancient Kemetic Imagery Of Women With Large Butts or Breasts? Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People : Why haven't afrikan people in amerikkka developed a large/sizable business class? Black People Open Forum 10
Gorilla Science and Technology : Large Hadron Collider (LHC) generates a 'mini-Big Bang' Science and Technology 5
G Black People : Understand often things R not what the population at large think they see Black People Open Forum 4
D Children in Large Families May Get Smaller Share of Health Care Black Health and Wellness 0
P Black People : African Beauty Contest for "Large Women" Black People Open Forum 13
M Black Poetry : Cats on this board need to dodge blocks in large flocks Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : does anybody know any other large poetry forums/boards ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Keep my garage buffed but I dodge stuff large enough Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
F Black People : Nikki Parker - living large and loving it? Black People Open Forum 5
A Black Poetry : Livin' Large Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Spoken Word : Trouble Uploading Large Files? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
alyce Spoken Word : It didn't take....the bytes were too large Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : I Carry a Small Spiral Notebook w/Large Complex Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “boo your hips are round, lips are brown think boys wanna make a trip down town to flip your pancakes, their plan is to take some, he write s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Get bizarre deals when my car wheels around down town potholes reveal my tire alignment, be jive in the street see a tree only five feet this road go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A club could be a heavy stick get a hug in a CHEVY with a chick read a map of town begin to flirt in a wraparound denim skirt at a party it serves he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Day a Native American Tribe Drove the KKK Out of Town The North Carolina Klan thought burning crosses would scare the Lumbee tribe out of Robeson Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Have Archaeologists Discovered the Town Jesus Appeared in After His Resurrection? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A rural town confronts its buried history of mass killings of black Americans African American History Culture 0
Al D South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities South Africa 92
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - June 16, 2019 - The Only Black Town of its Kind Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Texas town reflects on dragging death ahead of execution African American History Culture 3
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He was having fun in town saw a girl and spun around her skin black he couldn't begin a whack conve Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : White mob wiped this all-black Florida town off the map, 60 years later their story was finally told African American History Culture 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : TONIGHT: ‘Time and Punishment: A Town Hall Discussion with Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein’ Airs Live on Black Entertainment 0
Destee South Africa : Cape Town - coastal city in South Africa South Africa 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU Black People Politics 36
Queenie Black People Politics : Obama White House Town Hall Black People Politics 7
R Black Poetry : See pride reside in small town and soon be all around accumulate and cause doom to fate no way to g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Black students interrupt Univ. of Kansas Town Hall in wake of Missouri protest Black Education / Schools 28
Destee Law Forum : Man faces charges after tweeting kill 'all the white people' in town; bail set at $250,000 Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : Christ is a Dixie Nig: From Alabama to Zoon town Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
DDW Black People Politics : Chicago Town Hall: Protest Against The Status Quo Black People Politics 1