Black People Politics : Lightskinned Non Negroe Dialect: Harry Reid on Obama

Hey bros.

Does the average African American even know what it means to :act Black?: Certainly there were no "negroes" in Africa so acting negroe and acting African are two different things. Why must we :act: anyway? to :act: and to :be: are also two different things.

How can you refuse to conform to something that doesn't really exist? Every ounce of culture whites have they stole so when we reject what they have we are really rejecting what belongs to us. Then we turn around and embrace the crap and second hands they forced on us as :acting Black.:

Until we accept the very best of all things as belonging to us and embrace excellence we can never be who we are naturally but will only continue to act out the current fashion hoisted on us through the media and ignorant negroes.

Hey bros.

Does the average African American even know what it means to :act Black?: Certainly there were no "negroes" in Africa so acting negroe and acting African are two different things. Why must we :act: anyway? to :act: and to :be: are also two different things.

How can you refuse to conform to something that doesn't really exist? Every ounce of culture whites have they stole so when we reject what they have we are really rejecting what belongs to us. Then we turn around and embrace the crap and second hands they forced on us as :acting Black.:

Until we accept the very best of all things as belonging to us and embrace excellence we can never be who we are naturally but will only continue to act out the current fashion hoisted on us through the media and ignorant negroes.

There are individual cultural traits attributed mainly but not only to blacks. What if the 808 bass drum was replaced by the electric guitar(even though howling wolf came foward with it), what if we frowned upon handshakes that took to long, what if we saw ourselves as clowns just because we want to cut a step after we score a TD, what if we refuse to say amen after the preacher makes a good point, or begin refering to thick sistaz as fat, or better yet, what if we told every bro to cut his hair if he had dreads. I heard many people late last summer give JayZ props after he cut his hair when he went a while without a shave. If a sista refuses to accept her hair for what it is, then eventually they will beget children by those who will give their kidz no need to purshase weave. Out in some areas of Cali, bros are considered by black women" only for low class uneducated gutter women" Asians and white males have become the mates of choice and I see the iceberg's tip in many ways as these radical conformist groups led by black women who espouse various forms of marxist feminism rooted in some elements of eugenics are growing and picking up steam. I've heard w/ my own ears black women in LA say babies by Asians will be more highly evolved and better fit to make it in the future world to come. They have totally conformed and use the word "ghetto" toward any1 who acts in any way different from what they do. So rather its acting black or ghetto or wut ever I know for a fact we like all other people have our own traits and ways, if that sounds better. And they should be respected and even appreciated by us and white america. They beget jazz, reggea , blues, and many other offshoots from our culture. Never conform and as they use to say in the 90s, "stay black brotha."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7f5NTLgtEA

Malcolm also had white blood as he stated on his mother's side, and spoke no ebonics, nor did he have a southern dialect, but spoke the kings english with perfect diction

and this preacher had the audacity to allow Malcolm to speak in his church, and hen told his parisioners that Black families have tthe right to bear arms to defend their families.
Now this guy could have passed for white
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DTIMyTRLns

3283282389_0a56c8e72b.jpg

maybe we need to find things to divide us maybe we don't.
That is up to the grassroots to decide.

Um... the guy you are referring to is Adam Clayton Powell
Standing next to Malcolm X.
Here is his Bio, peace.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Clayton_Powell,_Jr.

There are individual cultural traits attributed mainly but not only to blacks. What if the 808 bass drum was replaced by the electric guitar(even though howling wolf came foward with it), what if we frowned upon handshakes that took to long, what if we saw ourselves as clowns just because we want to cut a step after we score a TD, what if we refuse to say amen after the preacher makes a good point, or begin refering to thick sistaz as fat, or better yet, what if we told every bro to cut his hair if he had dreads. I heard many people late last summer give JayZ props after he cut his hair when he went a while without a shave. If a sista refuses to accept her hair for what it is, then eventually they will beget children by those who will give their kidz no need to purshase weave. Out in some areas of Cali, bros are considered by black women" only for low class uneducated gutter women" Asians and white males have become the mates of choice and I see the iceberg's tip in many ways as these radical conformist groups led by black women who espouse various forms of marxist feminism rooted in some elements of eugenics are growing and picking up steam. I've heard w/ my own ears black women in LA say babies by Asians will be more highly evolved and better fit to make it in the future world to come. They have totally conformed and use the word "ghetto" toward any1 who acts in any way different from what they do. So rather its acting black or ghetto or wut ever I know for a fact we like all other people have our own traits and ways, if that sounds better. And they should be respected and even appreciated by us and white america. They beget jazz, reggea , blues, and many other offshoots from our culture. Never conform and as they use to say in the 90s, "stay black brotha."
SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU CAN TELL A PERSONS DEDICATION TO THE RACE FROM THEIR DICTION AND COMPLEXION?

That guy next to Malcolm. Jim Brown if ya ask me. lol Here in New Orleans , there are 10 of thousands of black people who look like that guy(Creoles w/ black greatgrannys) Most choose to pass for white. Many if not a slight majority are extremely racist especially in front of whites to prove even though they are part black, they will not exhibit a favoratism towards blax. But dont get me wrong, many are summa da coolest dudes on the block. Its just what some of them do to get ahead and the way they present themselves to society to get ahead. Armed mixed slaves were also used in Jamaica to put down those practicing Miyal during the revolts. check out the book Rastafari(i 'll try to get the author name)...........I also feel when Jeramiah Wright made his legendary speech at the Wash press club, it was a set up, so that Mr Obama could display his well spoken articulation the next day. A silent way of saying,"look I'm mixed but I'm not one of these negroes, see how i'm perfectly still without all the hand and head movement, and carefully pronounce my words, dont worry white folk, if unemployment skyrockets and even if descrimination becomes epidemic during my term, i will not show them any special attention, just give me a chance, I'll show ya" -Look Deeply

Hyperkill....do you happen to recall what "Miyal" is or means and whether or not the book was written by one of the genuine, what I'm told are "hill" Rastas? I asked because there have been questions about the so-called 'one love' movement and identity theft of real Rastafarianism by what might be deemed as 'rent-a-Rastas.' Thanks for sharing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back