Black Spirituality Religion : LIGHTS. KARMA. ACTION.

Good question Bro. tyab14. The other threads where we talked about fate focus, the power of concentration- visualization, thought-forms- creating astral entities with our minds- all deal with the same thing. Our power of creation. As with thought form and astral entities, these beings are governed by laws that we create on a collective level.

Many times thinking of something as "nonsense" as an example is something we are doing on a conscious level, but we need to pay attention to is this also nonsense on our creation level? Meaning, we can "think" of karma as nonsense with our brains, but we act in accordance to it with our actions. I think in order to break the power of karma away from law, we will need more than fate focus but real creative action. IE Allot of rituals, visualizations- pretty much throwing the book at it.

Some people call that hypocritical, but it's part of the natural dichotomy of Human beings. The fact is, not only are we unaware at times about how we are creating, but we are unaware of how other Gods and Goddesses create as well. The fact is, according to our laws of creation - and just the laws of our script- this movie we live in- we "expect" what we do to return to us. We expect something in return for what we do. Good and bad. Just as a Man expects something after paying for a date.

That expectancy, that intent is what powers karma to begin with. If the Man gets nothing in return after he paid for the date, and this Woman brushes him off, in anger he will wish for something terrible to happen to her. When we understand the "self" we will understand why that is. Just as we expect the action hero to be victorious in the end, or the bad guy to die or suffer a terrible fate.

Now the special conditions of karma as it is derived from eastern philosophies about how we should suffer because of what we did in past lives etc., are only true if we believe in them, those forms of karma are no different than Jesus Christ. They exist only as dimensions we can draw power from.

What's interesting is that I've heard allot of Black people who want reparations and want White people to suffer for slavery also say they do not believe in karma? We have to return to being spiritual scientists and mathematicians again to understand why these equations never work out.
We generate karma because we want criminals to be punished for their crimes. So it's either we doubt in our creative power as Gods and Goddesses, we don't see ourselves as creators- or we are confused about what these concepts really mean.

The KMT perspective:
One universal consciousness [Ptah] manifesting itself as mulitple sublevels of consciousness [neters], which in turn manifest Istlota, MetaScience, and Destee.

The Vedas perspective:
One universal consciousness [Brahman], manifesting itself as multiple sublevels of conscioiusness [Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu], which in turn manifest MetaScience, Destee, and Istlota.

The biblical perspective:
One universal consciousness [Father God], manifesting itself as mulitple sublevels of consciousness [Word, Holy Spirit, angels], which in turn manifest as Destee, Istlota, and MetaScience.

Istlota can create a clay pot and he is a co-creator with the Word in this.

The Word can create worlds and It is a co-creator with Ptah in this.

But, if Brahman gets up and leaves the room, the Word, neters, Holy Spirit, angels, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Istlota, MetaScience, and Destee must all get up and leave with Him.

The dark magician for example, is a person who willfully delves into that dark void, that ignorance, that chaos, that scattered unorganized unknown in order to manipulate it to their will. So far in history these magicians are the only ones who have successfully be able to "cheat" karma.

The dark magician is also Brahman. Chaos is also Sophia. Adam cheats karma by simply ignoring it. To ignore karma, Adam must do two things. 1) Recognize karma's existence and 2) recognize that, since karma is a prison that Adam built around his Self, Adam also has the key to unlock the door of that prison.

The reason being is their practice of escape has gone unchallenged. What goes around comes around, but sometimes what goes around disappears - it teleports itself into another dimension of being. The dark magician in many cases is a teleporter no different than the atoms themselves that make up reality.

Have you seen the movie, now out on DVD, entitled "Jumper"?

Yes Bro. istlota! "Jumper" had me thinking about this concept too...now the scene where he was sitting on the head of the sphinx - once again that is a symbol thrown at us to suggest the White race has amassed greater physical and spiritual powers than those of our Ancestors.

Samuel L. Jackson's character reminded me of those spirits and entities who work to make sure the laws of karma stay intact. In one scene he asks him "how did you last this long?" Interesting that this is a question we ask of the White race themselves, and many of us also feel that they have somehow managed to cheat karma by "playing dead" acting aloof, through stern ignorance and even by getting some of us to protect them from it. Almost as if- they've figured out how to cheat karma because they learned the trick from us.

It is no secret to those who practice it that astral projection is a form of teleportation. It's probably also true that as modern hypnotherapy becomes more advanced and more people are being regressed- Whites are learning more about how the bodies and minds work, especially those of African people. Some of those working in this field have been rumored to have found some of the hidden secrets of Africa and Egypt itself through regression therapy. This is why the movie "Jumper" teases the audience with Egypt, because Osiris is said to have been a teleporter and a time traveler.

Adam does have the key to unlock his prison. To be synchronized completely with the one universal consciousness it does help to factor in the death of the ego. The movie says that only God should have such power. Which true, teleportation, the ability to avoid karma by jumping away from it, is power only Gods and Goddesses have.

The act of teleportation, even when it is practiced by astral traveling changes the vibration of the being and thus changes their memory patterns. Even in life as we grow up and learn more it doesn't make sense that we should be punished for things we did within our infancy. We may not have the same motivations we did as Teenagers, yet many Adults are punished for things they have done as Teens through a system called karma. Is it because they never let go of those memories?

And is our act of life and death- one incarnation to the other also a way of purging karma?

I remember watching some program on child discipline and a Mother and Father had about 5-6 children between them, and they said that instead of punishing the children themselves when they did something wrong, they allowed each child to come up with their own punish for themselves and for their other siblings if they went against the rules of the house. What I found interesting is that naturally the child would choose a lighter sentence for themselves if they did something wrong, but a heavier sentence for their sibling.

So for example if a child was caught jumping up and down on the couch which was against the law, that child's punishment for themselves is that they would have to go without Television for at least 2 hours. But for the same crime, had it been another sibling the child wanted that sibling to go without dinner for 2 nights and no Television for the entire week. I found that interesting, I said to myself that's just how Human being are altogether. In karma we find a sense of power that we have the will to punish others.

Collect good karma...you know- like those coins in Mario Bros.

super-mario-bros.-3-screenshot-coins.jpg

another excellent thought provoking post brother Meta...thanks for sharing your thought processes....I find it hard as hell deprogramming myself and the ways I was brought up....finding myself still dwelling on past "sins" whereas I know for a fact those acts of the past dont even matter in my present or future....we have been programmed and conditioned so thoroughly in our infancy and youth it takes some hard, skilled, conscious 'work' to get deprogrammed.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back