Black People : Light Skinned vs. Dark Skinned...

i am a light skin sistah and i see sometimes how dark skin sistah treat me alittle different and i go back to when the spike lee movie ''SCHOOL DAZE'' came out and that movie did focus on this issue and i think that it is a big issue between balck folks no and days because alot of dark skin women think that light skin woemn are better then them and that is not all true and then sometimes the light skin thinks that the dark skin think that they are better women then the light skins so it is a big issus and we need to stop this between are skin colors.
holla at me
soulsistah16

Some people changed, some didn't...

Also what does being a thug have in common with being 'black and beautiful'?

Absolutely nothing!

FYI...

i agree with 007, the color issue is a problem and it
must be talked about.i have a friend from india and she says the
same thing goes on there concerning light and dark skinned indians.this topic has to do with slavery, but moreso it has to do with the continual images that are being flashed across our tv screens.in my eyes beauty is beauty no matter the shade, eventhough i can honestly say that i have never dated a white women. this is mainly due to they way that my parents have raised me. i say to each there own, but i think that a lot of black folks that are exclusively dating people of different orgins have a problem loving themselves.it's just not in america, this is a global issue...

Anything new or news about this to you?

Holla holla...

Thanks!

if u dark or light we all bruthas & sistah's
i look pass her color and into her inner being her mental thoughts
and seek her true beauty and color
outside looking in don't match but one whom inside looking out
can see .............light skin females no better the dark skin females
and same as dark on light
they all beautiful but the inner color is what makes a different.

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back